Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Maddison

2 hours ago, Corky said:

There was so much in the build-up about the Norwich connection that I think it got the better of him, not deliberately holding back or going easy, just inhibited when he hasn't been like that for a while. He'll be better from now on.

I wonder what he’ll be like after he signs for Man U (🙄) and he plays against us for the first time...?

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

After it all kicked off, yes, he passed the ball back on the re-start.

Not gonna lie that kinda pisses me off ,I know he's a former Norwich player but if he didn't wanna take it he should have given it to somebody who would

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

It was absolutely the right thing to have done.

It was. But look at it this way.

When Vardy gives the opposition fans grief,is it the right thing to do?,no but he does it and we love that he does it anyways.

Edited by Slab Edd

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

It was absolutely the right thing to have done.

It was such a weird 5 minutes of play. Nacho seemingly missing the need to kick the ball back, Cantwell potentially getting lucky to not see red and then Maddison passing the ball back for a goal kick.

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Your comparison with Vardy is absolutely irrelevant.

Okay? How?

You said it was the right thing to do

I'm stating a situation in which something our player does isn't the "right thing' but he does it and we love him. I just think Maddison would have showed some Zlatan-esque nature and rifled that into the top corner

8 minutes ago, Slab Edd said:

Okay? How?

You said it was the right thing to do

I'm stating a situation in which something our player does isn't the "right thing' but he does it and we love him. I just think Maddison would have showed some Zlatan-esque nature and rifled that into the top corner

One is against the spirit of the game, the other is a wind-up having scored a goal legitimately.

17 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

One is against the spirit of the game, the other is a wind-up having scored a goal legitimately.

Its literally not illegal so it would be a legitimate goal. Spirit my ass nobody asked them to put the ball out nobody needed treatment

1 hour ago, Slab Edd said:

Not gonna lie that kinda pisses me off ,I know he's a former Norwich player but if he didn't wanna take it he should have given it to somebody who would

It seems like Rodgers decided we'd give the ball back.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a poor game even when he moved in to the middle but he was screwed over by Rodgers again today by being played out on the left from the start.

You're meant to play to your players' strengths and shifting him out wide where he's nowhere near as efficient of effective is just asking for trouble.