Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

4 hours ago, LiberalFox said:

Well for a start, increasing spending does improve the NHS. 

How so? 

Spending has been increasing.

Fact shows, costs are increasing, people are living longer, people have more complex needs. Ambulances are used as Taxis, A&E is full of piss heads and druggies.

2 minutes ago, LiberalFox said:

I think the problem with the NHS as a concept is we want a service that provides cutting edge(probably not the best phrase to use) medical services for every citizen but the conservative base don't want to pay for it. 

Fixed that.

What the **** are Labour actually going to do if the Tories win?

The sell off the NHS line is surely finished for good. They've pushed it to an incredible level this election.

30 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

lol the ****ing state of this election  

l

25 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Wow!

lol

24 minutes ago, Strokes said:

That’s so bad, it’s actually good.

On a similar scale in the cringe-worthy stakes to the embarrassing Love, Actually sketch Johnson did...

Oh dear, the Guido article yesterday about Labour activists was staged, they featured a screen shot of a whatsapp conversation but forgot to delete the time stamps and then re-uploaded the image without them.

Unfortunately they are still hosting the image.

Also notice the file name for this...

IMG_0850.PNG

16 minutes ago, MattP said:

The sell off the NHS line is surely finished for good. They've pushed it to an incredible level this election.

hopefully they will return to some sanity. I fear the party has been captured though and much of the talent has gone

23 minutes ago, MattP said:

They’ll think we’ll have forgot by the time the next election comes round, and you think I’m joking but they’ll use the lie and spin it again, 100%. 

I actually can’t wait to get it all over with, it’s all bollocks, from every side. 

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

18 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Oh dear, the Guido article yesterday about Labour activists was staged, they featured a screen shot of a whatsapp conversation but forgot to delete the time stamps and then re-uploaded the image without them.

Unfortunately they are still hosting the image.

Also notice the file name for this...

IMG_0850.PNG

Edited by Dirkster the Fox

The amount of bots on twitter spreading shite is absolutely frightening.

Whether Conservative, Labour or Lib Dem, people should be worried because the impact they are going to have now and in the future is massive. 

Politics is in the absolute gutter.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The amount of bots on twitter spreading shite is absolutely frightening.

Whether Conservative, Labour or Lib Dem, people should be worried because the impact they are going to have now and in the future is massive. 

Politics is in the absolute gutter.

On the upside I just got a Conservative Derby South ad on this page (nowhere near my constituency) so that’s positive.

4 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

BNP is the only.party we can trust, there policies are factual and honest inline with the party line.

Now there is a link between the BNP and Labour in being the only political parties investigated by the Equality and Human Rights Commission for anti-semitism. I am not sure I could vote for either of those parties

Tory candidate for Broxtowe Darren Henry has prompted anger by suggesting at a hustings meeting last Friday that people using food banks can't manage their budget properly.

You can hear audible gasps in the room as he makes his comments.

“He’s utterly clueless and lacks the understanding and compassion to be an MP,” said Anna Soubry, former Cabinet Minister and Tory MP for Broxtowe, and seeking re-election as an Independent Group for Change candidate.

You just can't make it up sometimes. The whole Tory Party seems to have turned into a bunch of Tory Boy Harry Enfield clones.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tory-candidate-food-banks-poor-families-budget-darren-henry-broxtowe-a9238076.html

tory.PNG

8 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

Tory candidate for Broxtowe Darren Henry has prompted anger by suggesting at a hustings meeting last Friday that people using food banks can't manage their budget properly.

You can hear audible gasps in the room as he makes his comments.

“He’s utterly clueless and lacks the understanding and compassion to be an MP,” said Anna Soubry, former Cabinet Minister and Tory MP for Broxtowe, and seeking re-election as an Independent Group for Change candidate.

You just can't make it up sometimes. The whole Tory Party seems to have turned into a bunch of Tory Boy Harry Enfield clones.

I watched the clip the other day of it.

Couldn't believe what I was hearing. No sympathy or empathy there in the words he uttered.