Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton Home Match Thread

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

All the pundits, all the form lines, the state of the clubs, all point to one result and us winning. Not often we are in this position where every football supporter, even Evertonians, think we'll win.  

This is a big test, I just have a nagging feeling it may not go as expected, funny game....

C'mon boys! 

I felt that vs Palace, Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle etc

We had a habit of poor performances against lower half teams with Puel, and Shakespeare and Ranieri second season. It's understandable to think that but we're a different beast under Brendan. Of course that doesn't mean we'll win, but I do feel if we lose it won't be because we don't turn up but because we don't get the luck, make a mistake or Everton just up their game and Sigurddson scores a blinder.

• Like 1

Guest BlueBrett

Came out for this one because Vpn has been awful lately. Told taxi driver I was going to watch Leicester city and he says 'ohhh  jamie vardy feichang hao' 

Massive in Sichuan lol