Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Everton Home Match Thread

Just now, worthosoriginals said:

Full of venom, keep hating eh

Hope your problem clears up soon. I assume you missed Wes’s video about his  FIFA rating? Do not bother responding.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Do Everton normally play 3 at the back? I feel like a few teams have decided 3 at the back is the way to counter us. It hasn't worked.

Chilwell has a field day when teams play wing backs, it's been the foundation to his phenomenal last 5-6 weeks.

All the pundits, all the form lines, the state of the clubs, all point to one result and us winning. Not often we are in this position where every football supporter, even Evertonians, think we'll win.  

This is a big test, I just have a nagging feeling it may not go as expected, funny game....

C'mon boys! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BecGriff9 said:

For this comment alone I hope we smash them

072085FA-4502-452C-9C48-A2B032D44A36.jpeg

I pity a 38/39 year old bloke posting that. I can’t imagine he’ll have achieved much in his life if he’s limited to that kind of behaviour. Also he’s likely to be a Scouser, poor sod :whistle:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BecGriff9 said:

For this comment alone I hope we smash them

Why? Everton fans can't be held responsible for one fool. Why repost and give something so abhorrent the attention?

Edited by Line-X
  • Like 2