Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dorkingfox

Nigel Pearson appointed Watford manager

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:
Don't think we had many options left !

Might get the players going and will have a point to prove himself.

Will be handy if we can keep players fit and find some form from the team .

Really could do with some younger players and pace in the side .

He'll get Joao Pedro on fire when he arrives in January

• Like 1

Waiting for the classy pre- and post-match interviews. Going to be golden, the media getting their knickers in a twist again because they can't handle Big Nige. lol

Wish him well at Watford, maybe just the manager they need to get things started again.

And yes, if we can help out with the odd loan here and there that benefits us also, why not? We have enough players that could use some match practice. Amartey, Mendy, James, Jakupovic, Benkovic spring to mind.

15 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

In the immortal words of Nigel Pearson, 'FOAD'.

Any self-respecting Leicester fan should never have a bad word to say about the great man. Watford are lucky. Hope he keeps them up.

"Self-respecting", c'mon move on. I haven't see a whole host of Clubs lining up to sign him!!

Never really minded Watford, Deeney day excepted. Really wish them luck in staying up, and I wish Nigel well with them. I'm not sure he's a long term option for them, but then nobody seems to be long term at Watford. I'm excited to see what he can do with them, and looking forward to his return to the KP, as long as we hammer them 😊

• Like 1