Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dorkingfox

Nigel Pearson appointed Watford manager

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, StanSP said:

you should be honoured. Hope you said sorry for nearly getting in the way.

 

9 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Hope you apologised for potentially disrupting his day

cor keep up una

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

 

Correct, "one of" is a huge insult as he is actually our best ever.

Spot on. It’s going to be interesting to see if Brendan comes close to surpassing him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, walkerleeds said:

 

Pretty much impossible but you never know

If we win the league twice then we will have to take notice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So, are we airbrushing out all his jobs following Leicester? Just want to make sure I follow the party line

No - we're just hoping he does better, now, again, for Watford's sake, at least...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

No - we're just hoping he does better, now, again, for Watford's sake, at least...

As do I, honestly, but I refuse to get involved in unnecessary revisionism. It would be fantastic if he kept them up, wonder if he can get the band back together?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So, are we airbrushing out all his jobs following Leicester? Just want to make sure I follow the party line

The clue is in the name of the forum, it might explain the bias.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

As do I, honestly, but I refuse to get involved in unnecessary revisionism. It would be fantastic if he kept them up, wonder if he can get the band back together?

Of course, hoping they take any points off Man City and Liverpool for us will be a bit too much, I think ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Of course, hoping they take any points off Man City and Liverpool for us will be a bit too much, I think ;)

How dare you. This Nige’s Watford we’re talking about now. Anything is possible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...