Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Wigan - Kop end Singing Section

8 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

It’s begun on social media. 

Despite the dim chap not realising that this is something the West Stand season ticket holders have gone through repeatedly 

So I have seen. I do get it, but as pointed out. There was a good chance the club didn't open up the kop as it was, so where else was he gonna sit/stand anyway.

And he could have easily sent ufs a request for a ticket and stated his seats.

33 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

When does this happen mate out of interest? 

When there’s a Cup game with an expectant low crowd, members of the West stand are unable to purchase their season ticket seats as it’s closed. It’s the same process pretty much. 

Similar scenarios occurred during the CL games as well, the tv companies wanted to rig up their cameras in certain seats and the UEFA mafia get seats too

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

When there’s a Cup game with an expectant low crowd, members of the West stand are unable to purchase their season ticket seats as it’s closed. It’s the same process pretty much. 

Similar scenarios occurred during the CL games as well, the tv companies wanted to rig up their cameras in certain seats and the UEFA mafia get seats too

Are you confusing this with the East Stand?

What they usually do for cup games is what they did for Wigan. Open up half of the ground but don't reserve season ticket holders seats. So it's a free for all.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Are you confusing this with the East Stand?

What they usually do for cup games is what they did for Wigan. Open up half of the ground but don't reserve season ticket holders seats. So it's a free for all.

My bad yes East Stand for Cup / West Stand for CL. 

3 hours ago, Holger said:

Is the match definitely on Saturday, 5:31pm?I'm flying from Germany and want to buy a ticket tomorrow, when general sale starts.

But I can't make the game, if it's Friday, or Sunday.

Yeah shouldn’t be moving now as they have made the tv picks. It’s never going to sell out though so I wouldn’t feel like you have to rush into getting one 

16 hours ago, Holger said:

Is the match definitely on Saturday, 5:31pm?I'm flying from Germany and want to buy a ticket tomorrow, when general sale starts.

But I can't make the game, if it's Friday, or Sunday.

Ok, now I can answer my question by myself: FA Cup is 100% on Saturday, because this rugby match is moved to a 13h kick-off due to the schedule conflict

• Like 1