Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Wigan - Kop end Singing Section

1 hour ago, steveherbe said:

Yours are on special offer as they've never been sat in!!

There since day 1 and I'm not moving for anyone lol in protest I'm sticking my head through your next tifo...... oh wait.

Edited by Bayfox

11 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Can't wait for the complaints from people who didn't know this is the singing section😂

Yeah exactly that. Would have hoped the club would have perhaps made it clear that this is a singing section etc and there will be standers.

Hopefully none of that on the day and its a huge sucess.

6 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Club have pulled the code, can buy in the section without. It’s no longer reserved, not many tickets left.

Was this prearranged or have they pulled it unannounced? Just interested as it's such great progress to have this happen in the first place.

Looking forward to it otherwise, should be a great evening! 

17 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Was this prearranged or have they pulled it unannounced? Just interested as it's such great progress to have this happen in the first place.

Looking forward to it otherwise, should be a great evening! 

From my understanding it appears to have been pulled by the club then the group told afterwards. May have been some mixed messages on this though.

Echo what others said in that it’s a really positive step from the club. A refreshing change from countless no’s or silence on their part.

On 22/12/2019 at 13:55, Vestan Pance said:

Can't wait for the complaints from people who didn't know this is the singing section😂

This was me lol

Bought tickets for my brothers for Xmas (and myself of course) - completely forgetting that this was in this section. Not too fussed - brothers wanted tickets in this section anyway - and will obviously join in, just a bit of a surprise haha. Dense moment from me forgetting all about it...

• 2 weeks later...

@Union FS  can someone print off a shit load of songsheets and hand them out, let's get everyone on the same hymn sheet as some people don't even know the song for Ricardo.. There's a lad from Portugal he's magical etc.. There's a chance we can get the Maddison song rocking even if he's not playing at least the chant gets integrated, it would be great to capitalize on that if the standers are singers aswell

• Like 1

Idea for Soyuncu chant.  Road to Amarillo

Chal-a-la-la-la-la-la-la

Chal-a-la-la-la-la_la-la

Chal-a-la-la-la-la-la-la

Chaaaaaalaaaar Soyuncu

I'm sure a verse could be created along the lines of

He's from Turkey with a Cruyff turn

He's got style and pace to burn

Makes Maguire look like a turd

Chalaaaaalaaaar Soyuncu

• Like 2