Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Liverpool H Match Thread

Just now, Jakemoore said:

Brendan is a tactical genius, generally. But the last two games he has got it so wrong. Maddison isn’t a winger. Praet isn’t a holding midfielder. To be honest, I don’t know what he is, but he isn’t great. Barnes is so devoid of confidence yet he’s so heavily relied upon. I won’t say I have all the answers but I do know what we’re getting it wrong a lot lately. 

We need a big win at westham to repair this. Not a 0-1 away day stubborn win, but a huge win. 

I’m not sure where Pratt fits in. He’s tidy on the ball but what is his role in the team? 

We need some more aggression in the team.

I got up early to watch this. How on earth have we collapsed like this? Jesus.

I though the formation looked good for the first to minutes. We need to concentrate on European football. Thankfully Chelsea and Arsenal are shaky cause Top Four is not guaranteed.  At all. 

• Like 1

Seems like we're frightened of the other top four teams, it seems like once they opponents scores we panic and don't know how to turn it round. Really need to buy in January to try and match the rest, we've got some good players, but missing the quality in areas. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

3 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

Well yeah.

Drop Tielemans. Don't put Maddison out wide.

But still, doing so means you probably have to play Barnes and Perez who are also out of form. Albrighton? Maybe, but I don't think it changes the outcome of this game does it.

could  also be a case for 3 at the back or even hamza in to give chilly a bit more help against the best RB in the division as well as the best winger

If we look shit against West ham, I'll be concerned. 

Points total I expected from these two games was about zero. 

Performances against the big boys have been disappointing. Doesn't really matter as long as we can beat the teams that are worse than us. 

Don't let it damage your pride and move on... 

Edited by sheffield_fox
  • Like 1

Think Brendan got the last 3 games tactically and positionally and team choice totally wrong needs to find some decent players in January if we really want to compete in this league the way we really want too !!

some say we’ve punched above our weight this season but I think we’ve done superb up until Norwich then went big time tits up !!

Can we like.....calm down? We haven’t been crap in a while and have been given a good battering by the current European Champions. I’d have liked more spirit in the last 2 games, but we’re still in a great position. The next 4/5 games agains the rest of the like are what define our season, not losing to Man City and Liverpool. It’s great to get results against them, god it’s great, but it’s not the end of the world. We go again on Saturday. 

• Like 2