Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

20 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Surely you must have heard of it?

And don't call me Shirley...

lol Dont think so, but within 48 hours i'd seen someone on facebook share a picture that related to it, so its probably one of those things that i've heard and seen a lot without realising what it is lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All Quiet on the Western Front tells the gripping story of a young German soldier on the Western Front of World War I. Paul and his comrades experience first-hand how the initial euphoria of war turns into desperation and fear as they fight for their lives, and each other, in the trenches. The film from director Edward Berger is based on the world renowned bestseller of the same name by Erich Maria Remarque.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, moore_94 said:

All Quiet on the Western Front tells the gripping story of a young German soldier on the Western Front of World War I. Paul and his comrades experience first-hand how the initial euphoria of war turns into desperation and fear as they fight for their lives, and each other, in the trenches. The film from director Edward Berger is based on the world renowned bestseller of the same name by Erich Maria Remarque.

That looks incredible. Do you know when it's going to broadcast?

7 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Thanks for this. The 1930 film was The Saving Private Ryan of its day. There was a remake with the chap who was in The Waltons.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Good Nurse

True story about a nurse suspected of killing around 400 patients.

Fascinating, some times slow, but ultimately frustrating.

I just don’t understand how none of the people responsible for covering up the murders were never charged.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Daggers said:

All Hallows’ Eve on Prime: Just don’t. It’s so abysmal it’s laughable.

It is remarkable how accustomed we've become to horror movies, i remember when the evil dead came out and i nearly shit myself, but watch it now and its a sunday afternoon movie, same with nightmare on elm street, i couldn't shut my eyes to go sleep, just in case!

The Cabinet of Curiosities on Netflix. :thumbup:

"Bizarre nightmares unfold in eight tales of terror in a visually stunning, spine-tingling horror collection curated by Guillermo del Toro". (imdb).

Watched 3 last night. It is what it says above.

• Like 2

I know I'm very late to this, but after a failed start when it first came out, I've recently started watching Better Caul Saul. Got about half way through season 2 and it's just disappeared from my Netflix. I've Googled and can't see it's been removed, so has anyone got any ideas if I can get it back? It hasn't just fallen off my list, it doesn't come up when I search for it...

1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

I know I'm very late to this, but after a failed start when it first came out, I've recently started watching Better Caul Saul. Got about half way through season 2 and it's just disappeared from my Netflix. I've Googled and can't see it's been removed, so has anyone got any ideas if I can get it back? It hasn't just fallen off my list, it doesn't come up when I search for it...

Click watch now from the Google link.

• Thanks 1