Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Jimmy Carr really is crap isn't he? If he wasn't constantly telling us he was non PC, apart from the bits that are PC, everyone would just ignore him.

The only reason I watch Cat's Does Countdown/Countdown is to ogle Rachel Riley and even that's gone to rat-shit in the last few months. 

On 01/01/2022 at 19:06, Tommy Fresh said:

Don't get the dislike to be honest but each to their own humour is subjective

Saw Jimmy Carr live a couple of years ago and he is hilarious, coarse, irreverent and borderline un-PC. So much better than that nasty piece of work that is Frankie Boyle in his live show that I walked out of a few years ago. Kinda liked him on TV but live, his insults towards the physically and mentally "challenged", was unforgivable.

I think Frankie Boyle is, by a distance, the funniest comedian I've ever seen live. As he stated offence is a point of view, and he'd have been less offended by Michael macintires dvd if someone shoved it up his bum. He's someone I find myself agreeing with the majority of the time, barring a few truly abhorrent things he's come out with, which I wouldn't defend him for but at the same time I won't stop it enjoying the stuff of his I find side splittingly funny. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I really enjoyed True Story with Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes.

A famous comedian has a night out with his brother that leads to tragedy, short episodes so easy to blitz through !

On 02/01/2022 at 13:39, jammy_c said:

Binged Stay Close yesterday

My missus is watching it now, the biggest pile of shit I’ve seen since the last Harlan Coben series she watched.

How anyone can find them remotely interesting let alone tense, is beyond me.

• Like 1

On 03/01/2022 at 20:52, Mythyaar said:

Narcos: Mexico. Season 3.

At least as good, if not better, than the previous 2 seasons. Like the serial killer thread being added into to the drug ganglord supremacy narrative.

I love all the Narcos, I’ve just started Mexico Season 3. 
After Season 2 I watched Chapo so I guess some of the story will overlap

46 minutes ago, Strokes said:

My missus is watching it now, the biggest pile of shit I’ve seen since the last Harlan Coben series she watched.

How anyone can find them remotely interesting let alone tense, is beyond me.

I realised pretty early on that it was going to be a long haul but I’m sadly one who has to watch every episode even if it’s poorly set. 

• Like 1

On 03/01/2022 at 20:52, Mythyaar said:

Narcos: Mexico. Season 3.

At least as good, if not better, than the previous 2 seasons. Like the serial killer thread being added into to the drug ganglord supremacy narrative.

Extremely good nod to something which is still unresolved now. They’ve decided that’s the last season they are going to do as it gets nearer in timeline to the present. Maybe some of the actual persons being released from jail in the next couple of years has a sway on that too