Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

3 hours ago, Jonezy said:

I must be the odd one out. Watched the first 2 episodes of Beef and it is just not clicking for me. 

I thought it started ok but got worse as it went on and both the main characters were just really bad people with no redeamable qualities.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/04/2023 at 11:20, Jonezy said:

I must be the odd one out. Watched the first 2 episodes of Beef and it is just not clicking for me. 

I finished watching Beef last night. I can see that it would be an acquired taste, but I really liked it. It was a bit off-the-wall in places, and I had to concentrate so that I could keep up with the plot, but I'm glad I watched it, and I thought the very last shot was brilliant.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jabfox said:

very late to the party I know but started Suits, coming up to the end of season 2. Really enjoying it at the minute. 

I thought it started good, but eventually all the characters began to wear on me.

By the end, I didn’t think there was one likable person, and I was glad it was over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, marbles said:

I thought it started good, but eventually all the characters began to wear on me.

By the end, I didn’t think there was one likable person, and I was glad it was over.

Yeah I’ve heard that from a few people tbf! Will let you know when I’ve completed it 🤣

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Flamey said:

So ......I assume youve probably had your 'password sharing' email?  I'm on Premium and can't figure out if it's still allowed or not. Does anyone know? Thanks

It won’t be allowed unless you pay an additional monthly fee - and that fee will only allow the other person to use it on one device.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, marbles said:

It won’t be allowed unless you pay an additional monthly fee - and that fee will only allow the other person to use it on one device.

Thanks. No point in having premium then, might just sack the whole thing off 🤨

On 22/05/2023 at 13:32, Jabfox said:

very late to the party I know but started Suits, coming up to the end of season 2. Really enjoying it at the minute. 

I started it the other week but struggled to get into it. Feels very flashy and that boss bloke is a right nob.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ajthefox said:

I started it the other week but struggled to get into it. Feels very flashy and that boss bloke is a right nob.

aha I know what you mean mate! it does get a samey but trying to persevere with it  

16 hours ago, The Bear said:

Most posh modern burgers are shite too. 

Way too stacked up tall, full of pretentious crap you don't want, and a massive thick burger patty the size of a feckin steak. You can't really pick them up and eat them either. 

I'm a fan of the cheap thin burger with nice soft plain white bun. Single decker, onions, cheese, plenty of mustard and relish and you can pick it up and eat it properly. 

For the benefit of @Parafox - what channel is this on, please

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...