Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

Just watched the first two seasons of Black Summer.  It's like a darker, more sinister Walking Dead, but not as well written and I found it quite confusing.

Apparently they are filming Season 3, but ai think I'll give it a miss.

The Days

Mini series about the disaster that took place in Japan 2011, after a earthquake and tsunami hit the Fukushima Daichii nuclear power plant.

Very engaging.  Watched the entire 8 episodes in one day.  Not as great as HBOs Chernobyl, but pretty dang close.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FOXYTALK said:

Quarterback. Absolute quality. 

Just watched the first two episodes - brilliant stuff.

Love Mahomes attitude and self confidence. Natural born winner.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Raj said:

Just watched the 1st episode  of inside man with David Tennant and its intriguing.

Mrs Para said just now, "there's F all on TV tonight, what shall we watch". And I said "Raj has just told me".

Mrs Para says we've seen it. 

Now what?

Edited by Parafox

31 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Mrs Para said just now, "there's F all on TV tonight, what shall we watch". And I said "Raj has just told me".

Now what?

Watch the Harry Potter  films!!!

That's what my Mrs and lad do whilst I'm at work!!!

On 05/08/2023 at 19:32, Parafox said:

Now what?

How To Become A Cult Leader, Netflix.

Watched The Courier on Netflix last night. Good, better than expected as we hadn't heard of it before.

Benedict Cumberbatch as an unassuming salesman with contacts in Russia gets caught up in cold war spying. Based on a true story.

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Watched The Courier on Netflix last night. Good, better than expected as we hadn't heard of it before.

Benedict Cumberbatch as an unassuming salesman with contacts in Russia gets caught up in cold war spying. Based on a true story.

I saw that in the cinema last year when I had my Unlimited Pass. I really enjoyed it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Parafox said:

Thought it got slow towards the last half, but still a good movie

21 minutes ago, Monk said:

I’ve just been watching this and it’s a fantastic documentary isn’t it. 

Brilliant.

Good to see they parted as friends still. GM really was really talented and i think abit under-rated.

AR was just having a laugh and lived his life not taking the music so seriously.

Great to see they were still mates at the end.

17 minutes ago, Raj said:

Brilliant.

Good to see they parted as friends still. GM really was really talented and i think abit under-rated.

AR was just having a laugh and lived his life not taking the music so seriously.

Great to see they were still mates at the end.

Yeah for a couple of twenty year olds thrust into the limelight it looked like they had the time of their lives in the early years. 

I still love listening to wham and GM. 

• Like 1

Even if you don't like American Football, this is awesome.

Talk about getting everything in life and then pissing it all away. Some people just can't handle the fame.

image.jpeg.c1bb2217f52c0d6fa7fcaa3dbae77c60.jpeg

• Like 3