Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LinekersLugs

NETFLIX RECOMMENDATIONS: stuff to watch

1 minute ago, stretch1965 said:

Watched the recently released first 4 last night not realising there was previous seasons and loved it. Hopefully it won't ruin too much if we start from the beginning.

No it wont mate👍

• Thanks 1

going to watch the final episode of The Devils Plan later. Quite an interesting Korean game show where they have to play games to earn pieces which saves them from elimination.

Some of the episodes can drag a bit but the games are well thought out and makes for some interesting alliance building.

Ive also started watching Outlast. A brutal show where 16 people are dropped into the Alaskan wilderness and left to fend for themselves. Mental the lengths some of the contestants go to to try and make people take themselves out of the game.

On 29/08/2022 at 22:18, Steve_Walsh5 said:

The Luis Figo documentary on Netflix is absolutely superb. Mad how much influence other people can have on a transfer.

I only just watched this yesterday. I couldn't believe, not only how it all started but how it played out. And like you say how much influence others can have, it just shows how agents push for it.

Also the hatred that Barcelona fans had was/is mad. I don't think I've ever seen such hatred in this Country, even for someone like Sol Campbell. He might get banners and boos but what Figo received was unbelivable. Much bigger than football.

Figo was of my favourite players to watch when I was growing up, still think I'd put him in my all time 11 if I had to pick one.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

I'm enjoying the Beckham documentary too.

Be shit how he was blamed by everyone on TV for the Argentina defeat despite the fact it went to penalties.

It has also confirmed I dislike Argentina even more. How could anybody have wanted them to win the last World Cup. Just no.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm enjoying the Beckham documentary too.

Be shit how he was blamed by everyone on TV for the Argentina defeat despite the fact it went to penalties.

It has also confirmed I dislike Argentina even more. How could anybody have wanted them to win the last World Cup. Just no.

Think it was purely for Messi but I get your point. 

But yeah the vitriol towards Beckham for the sending off was disproportionate to say the least

3 hours ago, Will1981 said:

Really enjoyed The Devils Plan, korean gameshow with 12 very clever people competing in some very complicated games.

Me too, the last 4 especially were very clever indeed, the speed of problem solving was very impressive. Really enjoyed the show to be honest.