Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Burnley match tread.

41 minutes ago, adam said:

Not gonna be much pre match discussion of our game on sky today. Already wanking themselves off over the liverpool game. 

It's ****ing sickening. 

On the plus side I think Keane might smack Souness. 

1 minute ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Don’t think Barnes should be starting, for the sake of his own confidence as much as anything.

This is my thinking too. Very surprised about this. Thought Albrighton would get the start today - but I did call Fucgs and Mendy starts.

Just now, Suffolk exile said:

This is my thinking too. Very surprised about this. Thought Albrighton would get the start today - but I did call Fucgs and Mendy starts.

Or this could be the game he tears a team apart 

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is Tielemans injured? 

Because seriously did we not learn against Southampton that an off form Tielemans is still better than our other options? 

When he did come on, he made a big difference (even with him being completely out of form)

12 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Good shout with giving Chils a rest but what about Barnes and Perez... I agree Tielers even in shit form is better than other midfield options as our last game proved (namely Praet).  

The attitude will be the key. Gotta keep our tails up from the kick off !

Perhaps BR wants to see how Fuchs and Barnes link up? Chilly and Barnes haven't gelled for a while, so checking this combo...?

• Like 1

Just now, ozvaldo said:

Big Brendan takes no shît with dropping Chilwell and Hamza. 

But I think we’ll struggle today. 
They’re too physical for us. 

At the KP they were the most physical side we have faced this season. Not to mention their blatant time wasting from pretty much the first minute