Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Chelsea (H) - Pre Match Thread - Sat 1st Feb - 12.30pm

11 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Schmeichel

Soyuncu

Evans

Ndidi

Vardy

Can't field a full side because the rest of our team are shite

And I thought I was really the best example of negativity but I think you trump me.

One thing for sure is we fans need to be loud on Saturday and really get behind whatever team Rodgers puts out.

47 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Why do you expect to win? You have no active role in the out come of the result so why expect to win? 

Tell that to every fan who support good teams. What a loser mentality.

When one is in the third-tier, one's expectations is understandably minimal. Conversely, when one is 3rd in the Premiership, an expectation to best a club lying 4th from bottom over two legs is rational as is the adverse reaction of those who are gutted at the failure to meet such relatively reasonable expectations. Carrying around a League One complex at the top regions of the EPL is small-time and provisional. 

>

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Haha 1

calmed down 

Fuchs and Morgan back in please, team have done so well this year just dont want to see it all unravel.

Not hopeful against a fresh team, but at least their is the break afterwards,wolves and city to come...gulp.

The team deserve a top four place just worried its not going to happen somehow :(

Think FT needs to chill the eff out over the winter break, whatever the result is this weekend. What was a parade of singing and dancing and title-dreaming, has now descended into niggly, bitty and somewhat pathetic ranting and raving. How times change when the form dips.

Whatever the result, the players will have a much-needed break. And think those that don't care should get their accounts closed. Negativity like that is not welcome here.

Let's channel that pain and emotion into a big home performance against Chelsea. Those young heads could drop here if the fan-base doesn't get right behind them from the first whistle. Thank god they don't see the comments on here, they'd hand in their transfer requests otherwise and go to a club that appreciates them. Some people on here are utterly pathetic and should be proud of the lads for what they have achieved SO FAR, but equally, if not more, ashamed of themselves.

Edited by Bezzanator89
  • Like 1

Might be wrong (and can’t be arsed to check) but don’t Chelsea have a much better record away from home than they do at home? I’d take a point, but only if we then got something at Wolves.

With this, Wolves and Man City to come, anything more than three or four points from those three games would set us fair for the rest of the season. That’s not going to be easy and double what we got from the same teams earlier in the season.

17 minutes ago, twister said:

calmed down 

Fuchs and Morgan back in please, team have done so well this year just dont want to see it all unravel.

Not hopeful against a fresh team, but at least their is the break afterwards,wolves and city to come...gulp.

The team deserve a top four place just worried its not going to happen somehow :(

Morgan is reportedly injured, and Chilwell was not the problem tonight.

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

Last game before our 13 day winter break.

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Schmeichel

Soyuncu

Evans

Ndidi

Vardy

Can't field a full side because the rest of our team are shite

Not sure about your goalie 

17 minutes ago, Bezzanator89 said:

Think FT needs to chill the eff out over the winter break, whatever the result is this weekend. What was a parade of singing and dancing and title-dreaming, has now descended into niggly, bitty and somewhat pathetic ranting and raving. How times change when the form dips.

Whatever the result, the players will have a much-needed break. And think those that don't care should get their accounts closed. Negativity like that is not welcome here.

Let's channel that pain and emotion into a big home performance against Chelsea. Those young heads could drop here if the fan-base doesn't get right behind them from the first whistle. Thank god they don't see the comments on here, they'd hand in their transfer requests otherwise and go to a club that appreciates them. Some people on here are utterly pathetic and should be proud of the lads for what they have achieved SO FAR, but equally, if not more, ashamed of themselves.

Exactly! Marching goose-step to the same opinion always makes a lively and informative DISCUSSION forum. Smh 

Should be the same team for me, if I were BR I'd be saying prove to me you deserve to wear title winners shirts.

The unfortunate thing is we don't have options in our weakest positions - ie wide, and while there is lots of talent, we don't have experience in midfield which shows.

If we perform poorly against this less than average Chelsea I really will be starting to wonder.

A must win game to Bury the Villa bottle.