Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Edmond Tapsoba

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-wolves-make-e20m-offers-defender-transfer-fight-pl-clubs/

Two Premier League sides are involved in an auction for Vitória Guimarães defender Edmond Tapsoba, according to reports from Portugal on Wednesday.

Newspaper O Jogo says Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers are both disputing the signing along with Bayer Leverkusen.

It was first the German club who made a bid for the 20-year-old, putting an offer of €18m on the table. They even had an official in Portugal to take care of the deal.

However, the newspaper says the Foxes and Wolves were quick reacting, and both made bids of €20m, leaving Bayer behind a little.

O Jogo reckons it will be really hard for Vitória to say no to that money, even though they only own 70% of the player. But the outlet doesn’t seem to know which of the clubs would be closer to making the signing.

With the transfer window closing in two days, this is an ending we shouldn’t have to wait long to see, even though Tapsoba is protected by a €50m release clause.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Vitoria defender Edmond Tapsoba mimics a BEHEADING as he celebrates Europa League winner against Steaua Bucharest, after the Romanian club's loudmouth president had said: 'I'll cut my head off if they score against us'

Sounds like he loves the banter  ;)

No good 

Head’s gone 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/leicester-wolves-make-e20m-offers-defender-transfer-fight-pl-clubs/

Two Premier League sides are involved in an auction for Vitória Guimarães defender Edmond Tapsoba, according to reports from Portugal on Wednesday.

Newspaper O Jogo says Leicester City and Wolverhampton Wanderers are both disputing the signing along with Bayer Leverkusen.

It was first the German club who made a bid for the 20-year-old, putting an offer of €18m on the table. They even had an official in Portugal to take care of the deal.

However, the newspaper says the Foxes and Wolves were quick reacting, and both made bids of €20m, leaving Bayer behind a little.

O Jogo reckons it will be really hard for Vitória to say no to that money, even though they only own 70% of the player. But the outlet doesn’t seem to know which of the clubs would be closer to making the signing.

With the transfer window closing in two days, this is an ending we shouldn’t have to wait long to see, even though Tapsoba is protected by a €50m release clause.

that kind of thing worries me.

He’ll probably go to West Ham.

50m euro release clause - i know they bump those things up in Portugal but blimey, that's high for a 20 y o.  he must have signed a contract not that long ago?

you would assume that wolves will have the upper hand signing someone form Portugal once mendes makes a couple of phone calls ……...

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

6ft 3. plays for Bukina Faso. 

Did they make it through to the AFCON?

Qualification still ongoing, doesn’t finish until September this year

Only team already qualified is Cameroon due to being hosts

17 minutes ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Sports witness chat shit though .

Not necessarily Sport Witness, they just repeat what is said by foreign publications, this time the story has come from OJogo

I know they are pretty big but no idea if reliable or not

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Not necessarily Sport Witness, they just repeat what is said by foreign publications, this time the story has come from OJogo

I know they are pretty big but no idea if reliable or not

Pretty sure OJogo were the first to release a story about as buying Riccardo. 

Edited by Vindaloo FOX
  • Like 1