Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Edmond Tapsoba

10 minutes ago, LestaLad said:

If we rate him and are willing to pay the fee then we should do it. He will keep till the summer. Tired of German clubs getting ahead of us in the development of players.

14 minutes ago, SO1 said:

If we rate him and are willing to pay the fee then we should do it. He will keep till the summer. Tired of German clubs getting ahead of us in the development of players.

Except the core issue is we need cover for the rest of this season.

• Like 1

Screenshot_20200130-012510_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a0f56c1cb3cb10a76e4fc8407312d52b.jpg

"A club need to have applied for a permit prior to the window closing". 

I might be wrong but time shouldn't be an issue as long as the application is sent before the deadline, the bigger issue is meeting the criteria. Even if he doesn't pass their "points based system", I'm sure he'd be accepted by the FA Exceptions Panel who consider the players "experience and value". A first team starter for a solid Portuguese first division team who is going to cost €20m+ is surely plenty of experience and value. 

If I remember correctly, Kramaric failed the points based system but was granted the permit by the panel. He was playing in Croatia and cost under £10m so it could be argued that Tapsoba has more experience and value. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Vindaloo FOX said:

Work permit issues = not happening in this window. 

Here you are again 😆 

Every thread! 

“WE ARE NOT SIGNING ANYBODY”

The grim reaper of transfer talk....

lol

• Haha 1