Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket 2020

7 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Morgan, Root, Roy, Buttler... too many low scores.

Add Ali to that as well. Billings did excellent. Australia fielded excellently too.

One good performance from any of those 5 mentioned and we could have actually chased that total down. I thought we gave away 5-10 cheap runs as well, but oh well, onto Sunday.

15 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Whatever the result this is like a blast from the past, nip and tuck trying to find a way to hit around the 250 mark

As exciting as it is when the balls being whacked everywhere, it is like what the commentators regularly say the best/closest games are almost always when the bowlers are on top of the batsman.

Edited by chrishlcfc
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

How good is cricket. This game has gone from being over to being right in the melting pot in the space of 5 minutes.

Superb spells by the 2 seamers.

Bloody wonderful game, I was around 16 when the 05 Ashes were on and was enthralled. Was barely interested again until around 2 years ago when me and the mrs sat in a bar all day on holiday in Greece and all of a sudden again I was hooked, can't remember what match was on. 

Not a bad last year or so to be back in love with the game lol

• Like 1