Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Cricket 2020

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How does Glenn Maxwell still get in the Aussie team? I don't think I've ever seen him not be shit. Don't think their fans rate him at all either do they? 

Comes off once in 50 goes, but that's one's the one they remember. No different to us in that respect.

Did really well to pull that one back. Every credit.

Interesting that both sides overloaded with bowling options and looked a proper batsmen short. Used to be other way around in T20. Always thought  Billings deserves a reasonable chance to be the finisher. It will be Stokes role though I imagine if he plays T20s moving forward. 

Australia made a mess of it, but shows you're never fully out of the game in this format.

Two retirements today. Graham Onions (who only played 9 Tests, I was convinced it was around 25) at the age of 37- good bowler and probably would've played more but for injury.

Ian Bell too- classy player, averaged 42 in 118 Tests and 37 in 160 ODIs, 5 time Ashes winner, superb batsman at number 3.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Corky said:

Two retirements today. Graham Onions (who only played 9 Tests, I was convinced it was around 25) at the age of 37- good bowler and probably would've played more but for injury.

Ian Bell too- classy player, averaged 42 in 118 Tests and 37 in 160 ODIs, 5 time Ashes winner, superb batsman at number 3.

Yes, und ist Amy sit listening to Todays Sky commentators...Atherton,Hussain,Keys...who I Enjoy listening to, but their analysing in what this or that Player

Should be doing....They Havent won One Ashes Test..between them....At least,Warne,Peterson,Holding..& Co, having something to Bang their coat on..

English fans und pundits ,will Insekt in Finding fault,instead of enjoying the moments..errors & Great play.... Bell grew and developed to be a World Class player,

and successful over bis Aussies bogey,by crashing tons,to win his last 3 Ashes successes...

Like foxestalk...we scramble out our negative observations & critic towards our young stars...without An ounce of encouragement..!!!