Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just hope this goes ahead as planned, with all the corona virus bedlam at present.

As for the game, I have three major wishes:

• Vardy scoring again after nine games without
  • Our midfield bossing it again (tough ask without Ndidi, but maybe putting Tielemans and Praet in a deeper role and Maddison in front works; or maybe Choudhury has learnt from his recent silly mistakes)
  • Schmeichel not flapping it from corners any longer

I think our back four is fine, it's just the rest that have given me reason for concern lately.

Its carrot virus in norfolk.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

I Think fans have been more guilty of that over thinking....!!!!

Amateure believing they know better...foxesforum-syndrom

Alright brendan keep your hair on.

Have a snickers, you're not the same when you're hungry. 😂

(It's all about opinions innit. It is a forum for discussion after all, if we all just said we trust everything everyone does all the time, there would be no discussion - for the record, i trust the manager fully)

A large number of posts on here for the last few weeks can be summarised as either a) we should panic, we're going to drop out of the top 4, or b) we need to be realistic, we've had a tough run of fixtures. I feel like I will be joining one of these camps tonight.. 

I hope Brendan goes with a 352 of sorts, feels like the best formation for the players we have available. Only conundrum for me is kelechi or Barnes to partner vardy. I'd stick with maddison, tielemanns, and praet in the middle - they did well against man city. 

Guest An Sionnach
16 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Alright brendan keep your hair on.

Have a snickers, you're not the same when you're hungry. 😂

(It's all about opinions innit. It is a forum for discussion after all, if we all just said we trust everything everyone does all the time, there would be no discussion - for the record, i trust the manager fully)

Actually history will tell you the fans judgment is often better than most managers.

6 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Vardy injured? Match postponed? All dying of corona? So many 

7 minutes ago, KeikoTheFish said:

What is it about Twitter and people saying Vardy aint starting/in the matchsquad? Just bulls***?

Vardy picked his kids up from school this afternoon 

7 minutes ago, KeikoTheFish said:

What is it about Twitter and people saying Vardy aint starting/in the matchsquad? Just bulls***?

From a quick search it seems to be rumours coming mostly from Fantasy twats concerned that they'll lose points if he's injured. Just ignore them. Unless Sean from Enderby confirms it then he's definitely not playing.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

From a quick search it seems to be rumours coming mostly from Fantasy twats concerned that they'll lose points if he's injured. Just ignore them. Unless Sean from Enderby confirms it then he's definitely not playing.

Sean just posted, Vardy is out. 

• Haha 1