Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

Need a reaction. Didn't think we were that far away from man city today. Certainly for 45 we looked a lot closer to them than we did at their place pre Christmas.

But now we have to string a few wins together and cement 3rd place as our own. Wont be easy against a side in trouble but do think being away suits us as the expectancy will be on them. 

Hope the drive and effort for my lad to earn his point towards europe next season are worth it.

2 hours ago, Paddy. said:

Hope we bottle up some of the frustration from being VAR'ed and wallop them. We're the bigger side so theoretically we should be the beneficiaries of an utterly ludicrous decision at some point.

Hope Kelechi is back after he stupidly headed Ederson's fist. He should really have been booked for that. Hope Ederson is okay.

Villa away in semi final? 

• Haha 1

The team will be up for this, angry after the controversial no-penalty incident today regarding De Bruyne.

Norwich seem weak under pressure, which should suit our style of play.

1-4 or 0-3, imo.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gazza M said:

Please keep this 3 at the back and 2 up top system. I think we are much more threatening. 

I think that's obvious to everyone but the one person who needs to see it.  I suspect it'll be the usual suspects with Praet and Ihenacho back on the bench.

Anyone travelling come off the A47 at the A146 junction. The A1074 is the first junction football fans are told to come off at but you will have road works all the way across town.also the A146  has parking at county hall 5 minute walk from the ground.

Also the queen of Icini wetherspoons by the ground is no longer a fans pub so no colours.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Anyone travelling come off the A47 at the A146 junction. The A1074 is the first junction football fans are told to come off at but you will have road works all the way across town.also the A146  has parking at county hall 5 minute walk from the ground.

Also the queen of Icini wetherspoons by the ground is no longer a fans pub so no colours.

Compleat angler.