Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He has 1 goal and zero assists in 2020, I would class that as pitiful from our main creative force. In fact his output has diminished massively along with the majority of the team since early December.

tend to agree. he has been flattering  to deceive recently. Lots of well off target long range shots, free kicks into the wall but little end product.  People saying Vardy off form, maybe, but earlier in the season Maddison was the one creating many of his chances but this seems to have dried up recently. Don't get me wrong, it is not all down to Maddsion, we have have been below par pretty much all over (when compared to the first half of the season) for a while now.

I am not one of the doom and gloom merchants but we really do need to pick it up and kick on again to make sure we cement top four. starting Friday please. Yes a Southampton type performance would be most welcome but i will take a last minute sh*thouse win at the minute. Anything to get some points on the board and restore a bit of confidence all round.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, urban fox said:

tend to agree. he has been flattering  to deceive recently. Lots of well off target long range shots, free kicks into the wall but little end product.  People saying Vardy off form, maybe, but earlier in the season Maddison was the one creating many of his chances but this seems to have dried up recently. Don't get me wrong, it is not all down to Maddsion, we have have been below par pretty much all over (when compared to the first half of the season) for a while now.

I am not one of the doom and gloom merchants but we really do need to pick it up and kick on again to make sure we cement top four. starting Friday please. Yes a Southampton type performance would be most welcome but i will take a last minute sh*thouse win at the minute. Anything to get some points on the board and restore a bit of confidence all round.

3 league assists all season according to the stats which baring in mind he takes nearly all set pieces for us is astonishing. I really hope he can rediscover his form, if he and Vardy do then we will stay in the top 4 no problem.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

3 league assists all season according to the stats which baring in mind he takes nearly all set pieces for us is astonishing. I really hope he can rediscover his form, if he and Vardy do then we will stay in the top 4 no problem.

really surprised at 3 assists. really thought he had more than that. wow

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, urban fox said:

Wilf has been out for a while and this was bound to have an effect on how our other CMs are being forced to operate. They were given free reign for the first half of the season. Like Kanté, Wilf has the ability to allow others to shine when he’s playing.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

really surprised at 3 assists. really thought he had more than that. wow

I'm surprised too, I think he might be the victim of a couple of set pieces taking minor deflections before the goal was scored. Swear he assisted both Iheanacho and Evans vs Villa in the league but he's only been awarded 1 of them officially.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm surprised too, I think he might be the victim of a couple of set pieces taking minor deflections before the goal was scored. Swear he assisted both Iheanacho and Evans vs Villa in the league but he's only been awarded 1 of them officially.

yeah sure he assisted 2 at villa. think that must be the case about deflections then. didn't he also assist soyuncu at palace and vardy at sheff utd?

• Like 2

Looking forward to see how this goes should be a decent game they can’t afford to lose and a point is not much use to them so we need an early goal then they will keep pushing and leave lots of space behind. Could be the game to kick start the season and for vardy to get back on the score sheet. Hope nacho man is ok and wilf is available 

12 hours ago, gurru991 said:

A tad melodramatic .. A slump maybe but collapsing around our ears is a touch over the top.

But we're only 3rd in the league!

We only have a 9 point cushion (with vastly superior goal difference making more like a 10 point cushion) over 5th place (which still might be a champions league spot this season if Man City ban is upheld).

Our season might as well be over. It's so pathetic I'm thinking of switching my life time support over to Hinkley.

• Haha 1