Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Norwich pre-match (A)

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think we could still make it happen if Farke is saying that. Utilise Pereira and Chilwell on the wings along with Barnes playing with Vardy. Both have capability to run the channels if necessary too...

Kasper

Bennett - Evans - Soyuncu

Pereira ------------------------------------- Chilwell

Choudhury

Praet - Maddison

Vardy - Barnes

Tielemans can come on and be more of an impact player if needed. Same with Iheanacho. 

I like this formation, it looks very inspired by The Red Arrows.

It could even be termed 'The Red Arrow' formation from now on, hang on though...we're Blue...I'm sure it could be designated by each team that chooses it by their team colours.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I'd be disappointed to start with 5 defenders against the second worst defence in the Premier League, who are also missing Klose and Zimmermann. Ricardo can be a threat when going forward, but we know Chilwell struggles. 

They like to push their full-backs on, so I think it's imperative we start with wide players. If we get Vardy, Perez, Barnes and Maddison pressing their defence early, I think we'll have some joy.

Absolutely agree. We should be absolutely fighting to attack these or there's no point sitting in 3rd place and thinking we're remotely good enough to be there. I would have Barnes and either Gray or Albrighton on the other side for me. 

Edited by volpeazzurro

15 minutes ago, old koppite said:

Horrible weather over here at the moment- bring yer Parkas and flasks 

Yeah absolutely baltic ain't it with that wind and rain. 

Just been down the Riverside area and let's just hope them winds die down as its awful atm. 

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

I agree with you, but we can't play 442 Diamond as we tried that against them last time and it backfired spectacularly.

I think we might go 3-4-1-1 like against Man City, with Nacho or Barnes just off Vardy. Probably Barnes as Nacho almost got sent off against Norwich last time and is recovering from an injury.

Praet was really good against Man City barring the phantom penalty!

Yeah i agree pains me to see him out wide in that diamond as he is good enough to play in the centre for us week in week out. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I'd be disappointed to start with 5 defenders against the second worst defence in the Premier League, who are also missing Klose and Zimmermann. Ricardo can be a threat when going forward, but we know Chilwell struggles. 

They like to push their full-backs on, so I think it's imperative we start with wide players. If we get Vardy, Perez, Barnes and Maddison pressing their defence early, I think we'll have some joy.

i no where your coming from but Ricardo is 100% our best attacking player so in this situation we can consider him a full winger but chilwell struggles for me on the other side in that position turn back all the time and really shows his limits.

Edited by les-tah

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Yeah absolutely baltic ain't it with that wind and rain. 

Just been down the Riverside area and let's just hope them winds die down as its awful atm. 

Hain tet just! My best Norfolk impression. Hope it calms for tonight or it’ll be a messy game- might suit them better if they press quickly and their fans get behind them. 

21 hours ago, red5 said:

A bloody Flag

Who goes to these meetings where they decide what to give away?

The travelling Leicester City faithful is recognised for its ever-present vocal support at away games, and the Club will continue to reward this dedication with further souvenirs during the remainder of the season.

lol