Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eden De Bruyne

Timothy Castagne

9 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

After spending the best part of 2h reading this thread on the patio in the sunshine with a glass of Prosecco, gotta say I’m buzzing with this signing. 

No clue if he is any good or not, but he is pleasing on the eye. 

His YouTube hi lights look very impressive. Goals assists and speed 👍

43 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Madders will be telling him that that his clear 'see through' Designer  Rucksack is much more cooler that Timmy's traditional LV version.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Apparently we have to hit page 100 before he is announced

Just announce the deal is on hold because of a late  bid from Crystal Palace  and this thread will go into meltdown. Should get another 20 pages easily..

Edited by MPH

8 minutes ago, Beechey said:

image.thumb.png.b1e48c57119c64c26b8c5beef526dc46.png

Very nice, mate!

So much better tackler than Chillwell.

Much less dribbles get past him.

Much better passing completion.

His passes are far less dangerous though.

Chilwell is much better in aerials.

Edited by Eden De Bruyne
Better line up

1 minute ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

Very nice, mate!

So much better tackler than Chillwell. Much less dribbles get past him.

Much better passing completion.

His passes are far less dangerous though.

Chilwell is much better in aerials.

I'm guessing he doesn't pass into the final third as much because Atalanta don't play with wingers. Chilwell always had a ball on forwards, to Barnes.

9 minutes ago, Beechey said:

I'm guessing he doesn't pass into the final third as much because Atalanta don't play with wingers. Chilwell always had a ball on forwards, to Barnes.

He is certainly more defensive than Chilwell too, like I said before. The stats prove my point. He's much better in defending (except in aerials) but also more cautious in attacking. 

33 minutes ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

He is certainly more defensive than Chilwell too, like I said before. The stats prove my point. He's much better in defending (except in aerials) but also more cautious in attacking. 

Didnt think it was possible to be than  worse in the air than Chilwell. Hasn't a clue where a man is most of the time

Edited by Claridge

Just now, Collymore said:

Anyone give me days development in short? 

• Chestnuts has signed but it won’t be announced until after the international break
  • Crap about Gosens, but looks very unlikely
  • Shaun from Blaby has murdered Sean from Enderby

1 minute ago, Collymore said:

Anyone give me days development in short? 

Indeed, the former Genk player has announced his choice and will join the Foxes . "It has always been my dream to play in the Premier League. My preference has always been that competition. I also like Leicester's playing style, which suits me."

"The feeling I had with the coach is also very good, he has kept in touch with me regularly", Castagne praised.

However, we still have to wait for the official confirmation from the clubs.

Read more: https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nieuws/2020-09-01/timothy-castagne-bevestigt-zijn-transfer-naar-leicester-het-is-altijd-mijn-droom-geweest-om-in-de-premier-league-te-spelen#ixzz6WoCKqbUh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1