Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Eden De Bruyne

Timothy Castagne

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Not far off. 

Ultimately the people who are very, very good at social media are from that area of political persuasion

:o Not sure where to take that statement....:blink:

Exactly the sort of signing I like to see at Leicester. Young, promising, doesn't break the bank (especially with how inflated the market has been of late) and has Europeon experience. Maybe he's not immediate top 4 quality but has the potential to be. Certainly top 6. 

Just been on transfermrkt to see where he has played the past few seasons and he's played on the left more than he has on the right. So we've replaced Chilly with a wing back from one of the best attacking teams in the Europe the past few season. Can't say I'm too upset with this. Thomas should be getting a fair few games and hopefully Fuchs never has to play.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

:D:D No, it is pronounced like that.

Here you can check the right pronounciation:

https://translate.google.com/?hl=nl#view=home&op=translate&sl=fr&tl=nl&text=castagne

lol Wow! I could have sworn it was a joke.

That's how I would have guessed you pronounce it.

I didn't undertand the (rse) (gly) bit that you wrote. I never bothered to learn how to decipher the pronunciation description that you see in dictionaries. Is that what it is?

15 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

lol Wow! I could have sworn it was a joke.

That's how I would have guessed you pronounce it.

I didn't undertand the (rse) (gly) bit that you wrote. I never bothered to learn how to decipher the pronunciation description that you see in dictionaries. Is that what it is?

You can listen to it. The 'a' is like the 'a' in arse. The 'e' is like the 'u' in ugly.

1 minute ago, Eden De Bruyne said:

You can listen to it. The 'a' is like the 'a' in arse. The 'e' is like the 'u' in ugly.

Yeah, I heard the samples in the link you put in your comment.

I see. So you were writing 'arse' and 'ugly,' but it was just pure coincidence and not a dig at Timbo?

4 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

How do you know the club view him as a bigger prospect than Chilwell? 

Also if Thomas is anything other than perfection he'll be getting the same treatment from our fans as Chilwell has, it's just what we like to do to young players unfortunately. 

I think  Chilwell Is an excellent young player and a full England international, i for one was very disappointed to see him leave the club and do think it will be very hard to replace him. I don’t understand the animosity towards him at all.