Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Prince_Cags_78

New Soyuncu Chant

Hi guys, just been spending some time in quarantine creating songs we can sing down at the KP. Came up with a good one to the tune of Clocks by Coldplay. Hope you enjoy.

Freiburg sold him to the blues
For 20mil we couldnt lose
Wins every header in the box
Our super turk, our super fox
singin

With Jonny at the back
And jamie vardy in attach
Maguire f****d off to manchester
Our turkish king was Harry's heir,

Singing Soyyuuuuuuuuncuuuuuu woahhhhh soyuuuunnccuuuu woah

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Do "Manchester" and "heir" rhyme? Manchest-heir?

Hi Rob, I understand your concern, however I feel with any great song lyrics there will always be times where we have to adjust how we say a word to get it to fit. I felt these lyrics were a great way to fit in H***y M*****e's  name into the song. However I am open to any suggestions, just felt another song about jack grealish would be a bit boring.

Cheers

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Don’t like chants that have a reference to another team

Why not? As long as we're not singing about loving them.

Don't you like Wes Morgan's chant or Iwan Roberts? The latter is a classic of course.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Don't you like Wes Morgan's chant or Iwan Roberts? The latter is a classic of course.

Don’t mind the reference to our proper rivals obviously, but the rest. Nah

23 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Yes but you're giving them attention which they don't need and it's not exactly 'supporting' LCFC or our player, it simply distracts from the original intent of a player song. As for ex-players same applies until they retire as in Iwan.

Why is it so important to keep mentioning his nationality? 

What's the relevance of "Jamie Vardy in attack"?

The Maguire line would make us sound super salty.

"Our Turkish king" is a bit cringe to be honest.

I'm sorry but I'm rather disappointed with the reaction here guys, this was supposed to be a light hearted bit of banter in the midst of a global epidemic. Instead I have been challenge on my pronunciation of the word Manchester , made of fun of because I cant spell attack and been called a racist for using the work Turk. This is an open challenge to anyone to come up with a good chant because quite frankly the atmosphere has been poor at KP recently and I'm extremely jealous of spurs new stadium. So come on you amazing lyricists, come up with a good one.

1 hour ago, Prince_Cags_78 said:

I'm sorry but I'm rather disappointed with the reaction here guys, this was supposed to be a light hearted bit of banter in the midst of a global epidemic. Instead I have been challenge on my pronunciation of the word Manchester , made of fun of because I cant spell attack and been called a racist for using the work Turk. This is an open challenge to anyone to come up with a good chant because quite frankly the atmosphere has been poor at KP recently and I'm extremely jealous of spurs new stadium. So come on you amazing lyricists, come up with a good one.

Hahahah

....and welcome to FoxesTalk 

Think yourself ****ing lucky nobody has pointed out the there's a new chant thread and called for the Mods to delete this. 

• Like 1