Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

Just now, The People's Hero said:

whilst I Hope we keep him there’s quite a lot of noise about him being available for transfer. 

Most good centreback partnerships have a leadership type and a dirty work type, evans being the leader in our setup, benkovic strikes me as a leader as well, from the quick highlights i watched of fofana he seems to play like soyuncu running round getting stuck into tackles so im not sure they would be a great partnership.

1 minute ago, honeybradger said:

Most good centreback partnerships have a leadership type and a dirty work type, evans being the leader in our setup, benkovic strikes me as a leader as well, from the quick highlights i watched of fofana he seems to play like soyuncu running round getting stuck into tackles so im not sure they would be a great partnership.

I know it was a pre-season friendly but in Evans' absence I thought Cags stepped up to that role brilliantly yesterday. Has matured massively IMO

• Like 1