Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

1 minute ago, jonthefox said:

God we're all getting desperate. 

I think it more frustration with the lack of signings and all these predictions rather than Desperation, I’m really surprised that some Cockwomble Journalists haven’t linked us with Messi yet just think of the mess that would make if we were from some on FT ?💦💦😇

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

1628507318_Screenshot2020-08-27at21_39_04.thumb.png.fe476920b850ecaab44d8498e51e0083.png

PLEASE tell me he twatted Neymar. 

I did watch that game and he genuinely was good. St Etienne went down to 10 very early on and against a PSG side like that they were always going to be obliterated. No goal was his fault and he stopped it from being much, much worse.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I did watch that game and he genuinely was good. St Etienne went down to 10 very early on and against a PSG side like that they were always going to be obliterated. No goal was his fault and he stopped it from being much, much worse.

Youre thinking of a different game, he was the one with the red card in this situation.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just now, honeybradger said:

Youre thinking of a different game, he was the one with the red card in this situation.

I NEED TO KNOW IF HE TWATTED NEYMAR

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Fofana was sent off in the league game v PSG in february. In the cup final recently it was Perrin who was sent off in the first half also against PSG. Fofana was supposedly impressive in that 

20 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Evans/Soyuncu/Fofana would be a superb back 3.

I think this is how we will line up. Bring in another attack minded full back, Striker and hopefully a wide forward to boot and we will be about there. 

Fofana 
Tagliafico 

Edouard 

and a left field young wide player. (Hopefully Stengs) 

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I think this is how we will line up. Bring in another attack minded full back, Striker and hopefully a wide forward to boot and we will be about there. 

Fofana 
Tagliafico 

Edouard 

and a left field young wide player. (Hopefully Stengs) 

Plenty of time left to do such business :teehee:

Also, don't mention Stengs. You'll give @Ric Flair a semi. 

• Like 1

If we had moved a few more off the wagebill already ( especially with the recent round of renewals ), I think a few more deals may have been done. 

catch up with you guys in a bit anyway 

keep the faith 

oh and Stengs is the boy. Perfect fit for us. I don’t think we’ve even been linked or enquired so that’s just a personal wish !

Edited by The People's Hero