Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

7 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Unfollowed LCFC on Twitter and SFE has said hes not coming.

At least gained some crazy Stalker LCFC fans to follow him

He may have unfollowed because he realised he caused a stir, or someone told him it would be wise to do so.

SFE says all kind of shite! He said Chilwell would be staying the day before he left, I think.

I think there's probably something in this one. Seems very, very odd that he followed us. The only club other than his own in his 28 follows.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Shaun said Ben was staying two hours before ornstein said he was going .....

without his mole, Shaun has as much information as we do ! 

The best our fans can do is unfollow him hes full of crap on transfers and now he's lost his team leaker it seems he's a nobody, not that he ever was 😶

1 minute ago, Dusty said:

Starting for Ettiene today. Can’t be close to signing.

Maguire started in a friendly for us literally days before his move. Holding played in the Community Shield for Arsenal yesterday and is likely off on loan to Newcastle

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Maguire started in a friendly for us literally days before his move. Holding played in the Community Shield for Arsenal yesterday and is likely off on loan to Newcastle

The Maguire one was a bit longer than that and was only a friendly. Would be surprised if they’d risk relying on him at the start of the season to only lose him a few days later? 

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

So you are saying that a player following us on social media isn’t as good as official confirmation? I’m shocked to my core.

It’s very odd

i mean I can understand doing it on one platform by mistake but both twitter and insta is just plain weird if nothing is happening......

perhaps someone more savvy can let me know if it’s possible to have an app whereby you follow someone on both platforms by pressing one button ???

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

It’s very odd

i mean I can understand doing it on one platform by mistake but both twitter and insta is just plain weird if nothing is happening......

I know, any one know how much it costs to remove a tattoo?

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It’s very odd

perhaps someone more savvy can let me know if it’s possible to have an app whereby you follow someone on both platforms by pressing one button ???

I could understand facebook and instagram as they're both owned by Facebook, but twitter and instagram are both owned differently. Sure there probably could be an app but seems a bit too coincidental.

19 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Maguire played for us against Stoke 27th July, bid accepted 2nd August, he officially signed 5th August. We had a game against Atalanta 2nd August and he never played in it. You'd think if this was even close to being done, he would in no way be starting today.

• Like 2

This would have happened if our fans didn't rumble the deal. We have a zero tolerance policy to any mention of us signing a player before it happens.

Quick, someone flag up that Danny Rose, Matt Targett and Jan Vestergaard have all just started following us on insta.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This would have happened if our fans didn't rumble the deal. We have a zero tolerance policy to any mention of us signing a player before it happens.

Quick, someone flag up that Danny Rose, Matt Targett and Jan Vestergaard have all just started following us on insta.

I'm on it now 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

It’s very odd

Some footballers let agents or others run their accounts