Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

16 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think this will Morgans last season as a player with us, and I can't see him starting more than 1 game this season anyway. We might want to go 3 at the back for some games next season too, we can't rely on Fuchs, Morgan, Evans, Benko and Cags for 55 games in 8 months if we want to do that.

Fixed that for you @Leicester_Loyal

24 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Has the number plate 43339.

4 3 3 for a formation we played 

9 for that record win. 

The other 3 for the amount of goals he'll score on debut for us. 

The number plate looks Polish?

1 minute ago, Steve Earle said:

Fixed that for you @Leicester_Loyal

Sadly I think he'll be starting a few more than 1. Fuchs injured till October and Evans out for the first 3 games. We've only got Cags, Benko and Morgan as fit CBs (as it stands). Tbf he was fine playing against Sheff Utd, we just need to be phasing him out and using him sparingly now IMO.

6 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

There’s no way I can get away from there being something in this, there’s no other reason for him to follow the club and then quickly reverse it, it doesn’t make sense for it to be anything other than a potential transfer. 

True, but Lebron James followed me on Twitter for all of 3 minutes before realising I wasn’t famous, talented or successful.

let’s hope Wes hasn’t had similar thoughts about Leicester. 😄

Edited by MrLuke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

If we had moved a few more off the wagebill already ( especially with the recent round of renewals ), I think a few more deals may have been done. 

catch up with you guys in a bit anyway 

keep the faith 

oh and Stengs is the boy. Perfect fit for us. I don’t think we’ve even been linked or enquired so that’s just a personal wish !

I had a feeling about Slim with regards to this. Clearing him & Silva off the book would free up over £150k a week on wages! 

5 hours ago, Hitesh said:

He's basically trolling FoxesTalk and we've all fallen for it...

All potential signings, or even players that just like to be assholes, should do this.

Follow Leicester City, unfollow, follow.

The scenes on here would be horrific.

• Like 1

If top players liked clubs when they were reported to be ‘unsettled’ it would be hilarious on social media 

imagine messi decides for a laugh to follow arsenal this morning. - that would lead to weeks of ‘content’ for us to trawl through when he unfollowed the next day !  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

If top players liked clubs when they were reported to be ‘unsettled’ it would be hilarious on social media 

imagine messi decides for a laugh to follow arsenal this morning. - that would lead to weeks of ‘content’ for us to trawl through when he unfollowed the next day !  

Sky Sports News office would be a strictly adult area

image.jpeg.d71ed487ae27b9cfa2577d34d91ad664.jpeg

30 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I can just imagine the absolute state of AFTV now

8 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Sadly I think he'll be starting a few more than 1. Fuchs injured till October and Evans out for the first 3 games. We've only got Cags, Benko and Morgan as fit CBs (as it stands). Tbf he was fine playing against Sheff Utd, we just need to be phasing him out and using him sparingly now IMO.

He was always going to be fine against Sheff U with the forwards they have and the way they play. trouble is, no one else in the PL plays like that and, as with Spurs away and Man U at home, he'd be horrible exposed against everyone else.

Seems all our hopes are on Benko... 

• Like 2