Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Bundesliga Matches

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

This is sort of my point really, at the time he first posted looking around most of the people in the thread watch this league a lot anyway? 

It seemed like some sort of smug, judgy post that had missed the mark? Not sure if I read it wrong, hence asking. 

Oh I’m still not entirely sure what his point is but 🤷‍♂️😂

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

A minute ago Macca called this the Riviera Derby, wrong country pal. Now he's just said they're fighting for bragging rights in the city. These clubs are from two different cities. 

You won’t see me jumping to defend him often, but I think this is known as the Revierderby tbf - his pronunciation probably was well off though granted! 

Edited by Manini

Just now, Finnegan said:

A minute ago Macca called this the Riviera Derby, wrong country pal. Now he's just said they're fighting for bragging rights in the city. These clubs are from two different cities. 

He genuinely has no idea. We're in lockdown, not like he doesn't have time to do some research. He can give a 'decent' overview of a teams style but that's literally it

24 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

How is it plain wrong? 

So if a team is a small local side and they don't have big crowds and good atmosphere and ultras, like grass roots football, it's not proper football? 

How very corporate modern football of you. 

Ahh man you got me there.

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I thought this Absolutely criminal! How's he not done his research? when it's the first commentary he's had to do for 9 weeks! What was he doing in the week last week!

• Like 1

Just now, The whole world smiles said:

I thought this Absolutely criminal! How's he not done his research? when it's the first commentary he's had to do for 9 weeks! What was he doing in the week last week!

Properly infuriates me this does. He's in a hugely privileged position, the least he can do is some research to be aware of the game. 

40 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Is the schalke keeper the usual first choice? He is rubbish on today's evidence. 

Nah, usually Nubel and it's this keeper's 6th game in the BL only. 

Dortmund clapping the stands lol 

• Haha 1