Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If it is true then I despair. McGregor is a classy player but a central midfielder is so far down the pecking order it's unbelievable. 

Trouble is if Praet is unhappy at lack of first team games and wants out, we’d be foolish not to replace him... if it’s like for like and finances are NOT being diverted from other targets then it’s a fair move all round. 

Just now, Foxes96 said:

Already got: 

CDM - Ndidi/ Mendy/ Hamza

CM - Tielemans/ Praet/ KDH/ (James lol) 

CAM - Maddison/ Perez 

Probably the position that’s our least priority after RB lol. As others have said much rather the money go to a RW and CB.

Agree with all the logic, Rodgers has a penchant for signing loads of midfielders though above all else. Was the same at Celtic, we needed a RB and a CB desperately for a few windows and we just signed more midfielders.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

Already got: 

CAM - Maddison/ Perez 

Probably the position that’s our least priority after RB lol. As others have said much rather the money go to a RW and CB.

We don't play 'CAMs', whatever they are supposed to be (can we stop this FIFA positioning shite). We play two no.8s in a 4-3-3, Perez can't play that position. Dewsbury-Hall is not ready.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Abrasive fox said:

He's his new joe Allen.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Has more goals though. Attacking mid, defensive mid, Left or right back. Sure to be a utility player for us to fill in and start when we need it. I've seen McGregor put in some incredible displays in the Champions League but now he'll have to do it every match with no downtime. A big step up. He's 27 so there will be little resale but he's the type of player we need for the amount of matches we have this season. Feels like we're trying to find players to cover multiple positions. 

1 minute ago, Foxes96 said:

Already got: 

CAM - Maddison/ Perez 

id day we have mendy and hamza to replace the DM side of things but tielemans is a little more creative... i like KDH but i’m not sure he’s be the cover we need for a tielemans injury. i like him but some crunch games and cover for some europa games i think might be a bit much. he’ll probably cover the cup games and lower key games.. I don’t want Praet to go but i think a bit more of a spark in the middle of the park is needed should he want to go..

14 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Disagree, we'll start the season without any senior cover no.8 players given Maddison is injured. KDH isn't ready yet I wouldn't think, I would definitely take McGregor if we are sticking to 4-3-3.

But as soon as Maddison is fit, there is no way of keeping all 4 creative midfielders happy. Worry about that luxury when we've sorted out the left centre half area, out wide and possibly up front. 

3 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Has more goals though. Attacking mid, defensive mid, Left or right back. Sure to be a utility player for us to fill in and start when we need it. I've seen McGregor put in some incredible displays in the Champions League but now he'll have to do it every match with no downtime. A big step up. He's 27 so there will be little resale but he's the type of player we need for the amount of matches we have this season. Feels like we're trying to find players to cover multiple positions. 

He played more minutes than any player in world football for a couple of seasons, regularly plays 60+ games a season. He’ll get more downtime playing with Leicester in that regard. He’s left footed also, has never played nor could play RB in his life.

Just now, Muzzy_Larsson said:

He played more minutes than any player in world football for a couple of seasons, regularly plays 60+ games a season. He’ll get more downtime playing with Leicester in that regard. He’s left footed also, has never played nor could play RB in his life.

Right wing sorted for Brendan then

• Haha 2

He's not going to come

1 minute ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Has he ever played left back? 🤣

Just now, Ric Flair said:

But as soon as Maddison is fit, there is no way of keeping all 4 creative midfielders happy. Worry about that luxury when we've sorted out the left centre half area, out wide and possibly up front. 

Agree completely but its all speculation how much the club has to spend. Maybe we can have it all.

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Don't we need backup at left back. That works for me.

8 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We manage to keep four CBs, four wingers, four full-backs happy. It's two players per position if you want to compete on four fronts. For me it's the third most important area behind the CB and RW.