Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

13 hours ago, SO1 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Has more goals though. Attacking mid, defensive mid, Left or right back. Sure to be a utility player for us to fill in and start when we need it. I've seen McGregor put in some incredible displays in the Champions League but now he'll have to do it every match with no downtime. A big step up. He's 27 so there will be little resale but he's the type of player we need for the amount of matches we have this season. Feels like we're trying to find players to cover multiple positions. 

Oh no, does this mean Danny Amartey is leaving? :)

Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero warns he ‘won’t give away’ defender Omar Colley, amid Celtic, West Ham and Leicester City interest.

The Gambia international has an asking price of at least €10m and that seems to be inflexible.

“Why should I just give Colley away?” Ferrero told the Secolo XIX newspaper.

Have you seen how much (Napoli President Aurelio) De Laurentiis is negotiating for the possible sale of Kalidou Koulibaly? Let’s not joke around, here.”

Colley has attracted interest from Celtic, West Ham United and Leicester, but so far seemingly no firm offers.

According to the newspaper, the only proposals that did arrive were worth €4-6m.

On 06/09/2020 at 21:23, SO1 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Has more goals though. Attacking mid, defensive mid, Left or right back. Sure to be a utility player for us to fill in and start when we need it. I've seen McGregor put in some incredible displays in the Champions League but now he'll have to do it every match with no downtime. A big step up. He's 27 so there will be little resale but he's the type of player we need for the amount of matches we have this season. Feels like we're trying to find players to cover multiple positions. 

...Rodgers' looking for a midfield general!!

32 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...Rodgers' looking for a midfield general!!

That's what I thought Tielemans was supposed to be. Maybe backup and competition for the midfield with the exception of Ndidi.