Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Come on now, if Marc Albrighton is first choice in 2020/21 for us then there's a real problem. Thst doesn't detract from what he's achieved for us.

That’s it he’s a good squad player but we need to be upping our game now but I just can’t see it happening. My issue is Vardy injured and were in big trouble this is a massive issue that needs sorting now not when/if this happens. 

Edited by dannythefox
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Bore off. I cant stand fans like you. Why the constant disrespect for one of the clubs best servants 

Albrighton has been brilliant for this club and always puts a shift in. but if we as a club want to progress to next level we should be striving for more. He would be fine as a squad player and rotating in for cup/lower league games but if he's first choice for this season we really haven't addressed what we needed... A new wide player 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Stating we need an upgrade in his department is something we can all agree on.

So you agree, you state we all agree, but you just keep arguing anyway?

Think you've had enough Internet for the day pal. Crack open a beer and watch some telly, play with the kids, harass the missus, walk the dog, who gives a shit who's being mean to Marc Albrighton on social media. 

I assure you Marc Albrighton doesn't and he if doesn't you shouldn't. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Bore off. I cant stand fans like you. Why the constant disrespect for one of the clubs best servants 

To be fair he's not wrong. 

Regardless of whether he's been a "good servant", which he has. He's seriously not good enough and needs replacing with some quality. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Its just about respect for me. We were all happy to call them immortals and say how we would never forget back in 2016 but are happy to compare their ability to Rotherham down the road. 

Not getting upset over it, just surprised im in the minority on this one. 

I'd be surprised if you really were in the minority. Think some have latched on to what you were saying and cherry picked bits to criticise even though they broadly agree with you. 

I for one would be disappointed not to see Marc in the 25 man squad. We are in need of a winger to start over him (and many others we played out wide last season), but with the number of games we have to play (potentially) this season we need hard working squad players who will give their all when needed, not mind it when they aren't, and not disrupt the team spirit.

Marc has shown time and agian he can be that type of player.

• Like 2