Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

38 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

So you agree, you state we all agree, but you just keep arguing anyway?

Think you've had enough Internet for the day pal. Crack open a beer and watch some telly, play with the kids, harass the missus, walk the dog, who gives a shit who's being mean to Marc Albrighton on social media. 

I assure you Marc Albrighton doesn't and he if doesn't you shouldn't. 

That's a bit personnel. Unnecessary even.

26 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Correct. He is a very limited player

If you think we're going to fill our 25 man squad with players that are all better than Albrighton's standard I think you'll be disappointed. 

He won't be in our first 11 given other options but he will have a part to play this season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Not via twitter word on the street up here is that a £20m bid will go in for McGregor will go in this week.

Dont shoot the messenger etc.

I doubt that very much, think the ship has sailed. Unless Praet is off but what a waste of time that would all have been.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Source is pretty decent tbh, we’ll need to see what materialisers. I hope your right obviously.

If it is true then I despair. McGregor is a classy player but a central midfielder is so far down the pecking order it's unbelievable. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If it is true then I despair. McGregor is a classy player but a central midfielder is so far down the pecking order it's unbelievable. 

Disagree, we'll start the season without any senior cover no.8 players given Maddison is injured. KDH isn't ready yet I wouldn't think, I would definitely take McGregor if we are sticking to 4-3-3.

• Like 1