Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

2 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Linked with Omar Colley, Sampdoria CB.

Latest tonight is that Silva is one step away from going there so if this were to happen it's a separate deal. As tweet says, Celtic have offered £6m, Samp want £10m.

I’d be amazed if we pay that tbh given the money we’ve already spent this summer. The whole reason we’ve loaned Duffy by all accounts is we couldn’t afford the £8m fee this summer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Latest tonight is that Silva is one step away from going there so if this were to happen it's a separate deal. As tweet says, Celtic have offered £6m, Samp want £10m.

That guy has 102 followers.

9 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Very, very crap he is.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

The original was a better source I believe, saw a link to an actual article but couldn't get copy/paste to work off twitter on my phone.

Yeah we have been linked to him a fair bit over the past couple of weeks in various outlets tbh. I think there’s something in it I just don’t see us paying that sort of money.

59 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Yes but that was honestly one of the most epic days on the forum though! Here are two reasons why (one of which was my handywork :) )

cbxX1yt.gif

4DACB7FB-61FF-4F5F-AE9A-6DA9DCD42FE4.jpeg

The Justin/Perez/Tielemans trifecta jizz bomb was epic. Hands down the best gif I've ever seen. Could not stop laughing.

45 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Yeah we have been linked to him a fair bit over the past couple of weeks in various outlets tbh. I think there’s something in it I just don’t see us paying that sort of money.

Unless you are selling a top player to generate many pound notes..

I was going to ask after spending 15mins on youtube trying to find . Then I received.

Thank You:scarf: Reminds us the window can still be fun. EPIC.

Just now, SO1 said:

I was going to ask after spending 15mins on youtube trying to find . Then I received.

Thank You:scarf: Reminds us the window can still be fun. EPIC.

If I had the time I was going to do one with Castagne and all of us moaning about no signings, but alas been too busy this year ha ha!

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

If I had the time I was going to do one with Castagne and all of us moaning about no signings, but alas been too busy this year ha ha!

Perhaps at the end of the window you'll have cause to let your creativity fly once again.

Vince McMahon :appl:Going back to youtube now to watch highlights.

37 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Been meaning to do one of Mark Zuckerburg at the end of The Social Network just hitting refresh on the transfer forum but I realise I literally cannot be arsed. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

This McGregor link is everything I kind of feared. No issue with him as a player in isolation (again, largely based on anecdotes from Celtic fans and people who've watched him) but if we're supposedly having to be careful with money, why in gods name are we going to spend another 20mil or so on another midfielder? Surely we have more pressing issues than that.

Close - swap around the words pressing and issues .............

" Look, James Tarkowski said he wanted to move to the midlands so his family is closer to his roots. I reminded him I travel every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times to and from Kettering. I like the opportunity to shout thrash metal in the car to myself. Anyway, it's his choice. He's chosen a club who are regularly the market leaders, even Gary Lineker's family ran a stall in the city centre over the years. I get it, but they aren't better than us. Write off 2015/16 because the pound notes they spent in 2013/14 (less than us by the way) is what was behind that supposed fairytale. We know who we are at Burnley, some of these teams around us could do with a long hard look at themselves in the mirror "

Thanks Sean

44 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

" Look, James Tarkowski said he wanted to move to the midlands so his family is closer to his roots. I reminded him I travel every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times to and from Kettering. I like the opportunity to shout thrash metal in the car to myself. Anyway, it's his choice. He's chosen a club who are regularly the market leaders, even Gary Lineker's family ran a stall in the city centre over the years. I get it, but they aren't better than us. Write off 2015/16 because the pound notes they spent in 2013/14 (less than us by the way) is what was behind that supposed fairytale. We know who we are at Burnley, some of these teams around us could do with a long hard look at themselves in the mirror "

Thanks Sean

Is this a real quote from gravel throat? No wonder he’s got a voice like that with all that screaming in the car

• Haha 2