Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 minute ago, leicsmac said:

TBF it's their government who are the cvnts. The distance between the people in charge and the people who ain't in China is massive, seeing as the former really don't answer to the latter in any form of democratic process.

Would be wonderful if there was an uprising in China, Russia and Korea and then a whole chunk of Asia would be sorted !! ....  just leave Trump ! ...   :)

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Would be wonderful if there was an uprising in China, Russia and Korea and then a whole chunk of Asia would be sorted !! ....  just leave Trump ! ...   :)

It would be nice to see a change of government in all of those three nations (North Korea, obvs), and don't worry - Trump is hopefully going to be gone come next January anyhow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

It would be nice to see a change of government in all of those three nations (North Korea, obvs), and don't worry - Trump is hopefully going to be gone come next January anyhow.

Debatable which country is worse ...   the little man is just plain mad ...  the Chinese seem to be seeking world domination at any price now ...   and after watching the Salisbury poisonings, where ok they decided to just waltz in and kill two of their countrymen, but then just tossed away a bottle of one of the most deadly toxins in the world ! ..  for anyone to open and spread ...  with unimaginable consequences  .....   hmmmm ...   tough call.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I have this horrible feeling that he won't. 

16 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Your obviously more in the know than the rest of us and probably able to filter through the bull and propaganda, do you think the meetings with Trump were genuine on NKs side with Kim Jung-un actually looking for some sort of peace deal?

I do find it strange that since then he’s not been seen to much be it he is actually ill or been tucked away somewhere for going soft and now this rise of his sister who looks a stoney faced moo who I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw is now the 1 calling the shots.

Some of the photos we see of her she has a look of someone quite evil and would enjoy inflicting pain, even to her own blood.
How’s that song go “the female of the species is more deadly than the male”

I know in a previous post you said there’s usually a bit of posturing around this time but do you feel something going on that is different to the norm?

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

Debatable which country is worse ...   the little man is just plain mad ...  the Chinese seem to be seeking world domination at any price now ...   and after watching the Salisbury poisonings, where ok they decided to just waltz in and kill two of their countrymen, but then just tossed away a bottle of one of the most deadly toxins in the world ! ..  for anyone to open and spread ...  with unimaginable consequences  .....   hmmmm ...   tough call.

In terms of global power, it isn't even a contest - the Chinese have the edge there. But let's hope we never see things get really bad.

37 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I have this horrible feeling that he won't. 

Is there something backing this or is it just a hunch, given the current data available? Fair to say if it is just that.

29 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Your obviously more in the know than the rest of us and probably able to filter through the bull and propaganda, do you think the meetings with Trump were genuine on NKs side with Kim Jung-un actually looking for some sort of peace deal?

I do find it strange that since then he’s not been seen to much be it he is actually ill or been tucked away somewhere for going soft and now this rise of his sister who looks a stoney faced moo who I wouldn’t trust as far as I could throw is now the 1 calling the shots.

Some of the photos we see of her she has a look of someone quite evil and would enjoy inflicting pain, even to her own blood.
How’s that song go “the female of the species is more deadly than the male”

I know in a previous post you said there’s usually a bit of posturing around this time but do you feel something going on that is different to the norm?

I think there was at least some sincerity there - I think KJU wanted some additional closeness with the US because at the time it was in his best interest to do so, and it seems that now it is not. That's the simple truth, I think.

I have always viewed the NK issue of one of purely self-preservation - the ruling powers that be there want to keep their power at all costs and pretty much every political move they make is geared to that strategy. As such, they will never actually start a hot war with the SK's and US because they know the end result will only be them losing everything, but they are also not averse to rattling the sabre every so often in order to get better concessions for themselves when they decide to talk later on. That, I think, is exactly what is happening now, and isn't much different from overtures in the past - and for what its worth, the general consensus in the South is that is true, also.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

That's fair enough, it's certainly a horrible possibility. Still a lot of time between now and November.

There is and you’d hope that his supporters would start seeing him for what he is. But this is America we’re talking about. Stubbornly stupid. 

4 hours ago, Countryfox said:

So not only did they give us the fookin virus in the first place but now it would seem they are attacking the infrastructure of a country that is desperately trying to contain it  ...  cus they advocated an independent probe into the origins of the pandemic  !!  ......

Is there no level of cvntyness these people will not stoop to ....  

7ACD7708-8B67-4F01-9641-80FEBCAA70F8.jpeg

TBF its just average day to day spying... just our shit for brains government trying to distract the masses

The "attack" has been ongoing for "months"

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

There is and you’d hope that his supporters would start seeing him for what he is. But this is America we’re talking about. Stubbornly stupid. 

I don't think his supporters really care - they are blind to everything but their own self interest of what he says their self interest is.

Hopefully, however, enough floating voters will see him for who he is to avoid a repeat of 2016. That was the critical factor last time out IMO.

10 hours ago, leicsmac said:

The problem is the media and the current hijacked BLM movement wants us to be closer to the systems you advocate changing from.

15 minutes ago, The Syrup said:

Nutter maybe. Stabbings occurred a few hours after the BLM protest apparently  Best wait for more news

Apparently nothing to do with the BLM stuff. Their protest finished a couple of hours before the stabbings,