Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I feel like it should be some kind of offence to do it. Having it plastered over social media for what? For likes?! It's sickening that it even needs to be discussed in any case anyway. 

An offence to record something, sounds rather authoritarian... 

1 hour ago, iniesta said:

An offence to record something, sounds rather authoritarian... 

Not to record something, but to post it on social media, have parts of an ongoing criminal investigation shared with the world could well hinder any future prosecution.

Thats before we get to human decency, as the previous poster said these are people sons, husbands, wives, daughters, fathers, mothers lying in the street.

If this is going on around you and your first thought is to whip out the phone and film it, unless it is to get footage of the person committing the act to be given to the police, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, twoleftfeet said:

The problem is the media and the current hijacked BLM movement wants us to be closer to the systems you advocate changing from.

Pardon my sarcasm here, but I wasn't aware of the sterling reputation all of those countries had towards advancing ethnic minority and other marginalised group rights. Must have missed it, easy to do what with the Uighur camps, gay folks being ambushed and pretty much lynched by police and supporters in Russia and whatever the hell is going on in NK. Interesting!

But in all seriousness, I'm going to guess the topic here is supposedly advancing authoritarianism, yes? That's a reasonable fear to have, of course - but IMO it's totally groundless in this case and it's representative of the idea that any advancement towards more equal rights feels like oppression to a group that has held more power for so long.

NB. I'm mostly talking about the US in this context as the UK has a lesser and also different problem when it comes that topic.

45 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not to record something, but to post it on social media, have parts of an ongoing criminal investigation shared with the world could well hinder any future prosecution.

Thats before we get to human decency, as the previous poster said these are people sons, husbands, wives, daughters, fathers, mothers lying in the street.

If this is going on around you and your first thought is to whip out the phone and film it, unless it is to get footage of the person committing the act to be given to the police, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

You know best fella

10 hours ago, Ross-Kemp said:

Libyan Asylum seeker. 

Also - The absolute willy pullers who’s first thought is to immediately pull their phone out to video on Snapchat (or any other form of social media) should be locked away. 

These victims are people’s sons, brothers etc, I’m sure their families would appreciate you videoing their last breaths bleeding to death on social media. 

scum. 

I said this the other day when people were talking about society. You see it all time now. The first thought when someone needs help is to film them. Shocking.

On 17/06/2020 at 21:52, Dr The Singh said:

I dunno about that there are reports he could be light skinned, however he isn't the blond dude that people have on there crosses and in the movies

Not Really going against your Trait of thought...But Blondes werent uncommon,Greeks,Romans,Spanish(iberian,Celts,Basques)...Mazedonien & Yes Persians...

Jesus family...&(tree) Hashmoneans,Maccabees,tribes of Juda,Even Gutians/Sumerians mentions in Babylonia tablets,could well have,some say must have had also Red Heads & Blondes.also blue & green eyes,Before Alexanders conquering Route towards India

A few Ancient texts,mention it while confirming( stating) the Admi,Chaldeans ,etc were of Dark and black skin.

My fear (being old & cynical)  that under this new hopefully ground History  breaking "back matters" movements,that blind faith and ignorance of Ancient & modern Factial documents and known truth will also,Take the Human race into some weird world of denial,and Hypocrosy creating again just the oppositie to what People hopes want this movement to achieve, and that truth again is accosted & abused manhandled by the scribes of the newly chosen..!!

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Not Really going against your Trait of thought...But Blondes werent uncommon,Greeks,Romans,Spanish(iberian,Celts,Basques)...Mazedonien & Yes Persians...

Jesus family...&(tree) Hashmoneans,Maccabees,tribes of Juda,Even Gutians/Sumerians mentions in Babylonia tablets,could well have,some say must have had also Red Heads & Blondes.also blue & green eyes,Before Alexanders conquering Route towards India

A few Ancient texts,mention it while confirming( stating) the Admi,Chaldeans ,etc were of Dark and black skin.

My fear (being old & cynical)  that under this new hopefully ground History  breaking "back matters" movements,that blind faith and ignorance of Ancient & modern Factial documents and known truth will also,Take the Human race into some weird world of denial,and Hypocrosy creating again just the oppositie to what People hopes want this movement to achieve, and that truth again is accosted & abused manhandled by the scribes of the newly chosen..!!

Bullshit, this is the type of shit that really delays the racial shit.  how many people in  Palestine are blue eyed.  For foook sake, the guy is middle Eastern, get over it

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

What's weird about it

Saying he'd be labelled racist for bringing him down. 

Even as a humorous/sarcastic comment it doesn't work. Just looks like you're looking for some kind of reaction :dunno:

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Bullshit, this is the type of shit that really delays the racial shit.  how many people in  Palestine are blue eyed.  For foook sake, the guy is middle Eastern, get over it

Come now...I Studied enough Ancient lands People & history (anthropology),so bullshit it aint..!! 

Many Great Persians and other African continent scribes,through Ancient to modern history,didnt write bullshit...

And I was relating to Your Statement on "Blonde/red hair"  ,

If doesn't put any point scoring on the table for white extremist . All facts of past history documented and Coming from the Peoples themselves,has no Racial implication....Denial,Lack of wanting to be educated and discover from  the past   &  blind hypocrosy,are the Major Shits that will get in the way of progressing and advancing this  History breaking cause further...( Nothing to do with blondes or red hair)

Somehow ' DR...we are missing each others points....

Edited by fuchsntf

21 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Come now...I Studied enough Ancient lands People & history (anthropology),so bullshit it aint..!! 

Many Great Persians and other African continent scribes,through Ancient to modern history,didnt write bullshit...

And I was relating to Your Statement on "Blonde/red hair"  ,

If doesn't put any point scoring on the table for white extremist . All facts of past history documented and Coming from the Peoples themselves,has no Racial implication....Denial,Lack of wanting to be educated and discover from  the past   &  blind hypocrosy,are the Major Shits that will get in the way of progressing and advancing this  History breaking cause further...( Nothing to do with blondes or red hair)

Somehow ' DR...we are missing each others points....

Go foook yourself, all.acient says Jesus is brown, light maybe like my wife.that.is a fact

Its.people like your self that fail to accept white people didn't create history.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Go foook yourself, all.acient says Jesus is brown, light maybe like my wife.that.is a fact

Its.people like your self that fail to accept white people didn't create history.

#moderatorbrutality

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Whoaa..there!!

...I know white People didnt create history,also I spent nearly all my life,writing writing the case of Skin pigmentation through Christian scriptures und history ,

not just of Jesus,but also is devoted disciples and the First christian saints.

Somehow this has become a Silly discussion,where you seem to want to dump wrong conclusions within my posts....