Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

So lucky to ve going in 0-0, im still giving them the benefit of the doubt with it being only the 2nd game back, but its the same for Brighton and they look bang up for it, being honest it was a dreadful half from us, so many aimless punts up field to no one, really need a kick up the arse from Brendan at half time, if the performance stays the way it is we will be lucky to get a point from this 

Despite Andy Hinchcliffe's multiple orgasms everytime Brighton complete a pass, it's just been a dire pre season game of football. 

And as we could all see under Puel, Ndidi and Mendy together is a recipe for nothing positive. How did nobody say to Brendan that the job became available for him cos the previous bloke played those two in midfield together. 

• Like 3

Oh, Brighton haven’t been a lot better. We just look like we’ve got a clanger in us to let a goal in; whereas they don’t. 

Mendy offers next to nothing. In all fairness, I could have played and offered A similar output. 

Justin looks scared. 

Maddison is ineffective out wide. 

Vardy and Nacho are isolated and feeding off long balls.

Just now, Detroit Blues said:

I think Justin will be fine. I think his confidence just took a hit with that penalty. He's a young player, and he needs someone to put an arm around him, rather thank yanking him off of the field. 

He’d be better with protection in front of him in all honesty. That’s why we had Kevin playing against Watford.