Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

Done well to keep it goaless, a better side would have taken us apart. Hopefully can come out a different side, just no urgency, direction or plan it seems. It felt like Brighton were playing with more players.

Can't be that bad again can we? Thank God for 5 substitutes.

Just now, Goober said:

Feel for the lads who have been brought into the side, not set up right and it's obviously gonna be one of them who has to come off. 

Sort us out Brendan

Mendy will be sacrificed. Neen our vest midfielder. 

1 minute ago, leicesterseddon said:

I don’t think the formation is the problem. 4-2-3-1 hasn’t delivered the goods for a while either.

The problem is we aren’t pressing high enough up the pitch, plus the Mendy/Ndidi combination, which I have to say I find bizarre.

Also we are badly missing Ricardo, obviously. 

But where is Maddison supposed to be playing? Or Gray? Or Iheanacho? And Ndidi and Mendy Are getting in each other’s way.

Got to change back to 4-2-3-1 second half so the players know where everyone is.

Brighton have been absolutely incredible. What a privilege it is to be able to see them play. 

One day I'll tell my grandkids about the day I got to watch the fabled Maupay/ Connolly partnership.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

It's better if you switch off your tv completely.

I’m watching it in UHD.

I kinda wish I was watching on an early 80s colour TV, so I could see **** all.