Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Arsenal 1-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Arsenal 1-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.3

Total Average Rating

117 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kasper Schmeichel 8.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Harvey Barnes Substitute 5.4
  4. Manager Confidence 96% -2%

Season: 2019/20
Voting Starts: 07/07/20
Voting Ends: 11/07/20

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ryan Bennett
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Çağlar Söyüncü
  5. James Justin
  6. Wilfred Ndidi
  7. Youri Tielemans
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. Ayoze Pérez
  10. Kelechi Iheanacho
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Christian Fuchs (sub)
  13. Harvey Barnes (sub)
  14. Demarai Gray (sub)
  15. Dennis Praet (sub)

Just now, peterborofox said:

Aside from the obvious motm Kasper....I thought Perez has had one of his better games. More on the ball and better touches and link up play when he's through the middle. 

Tielemans also had a good game. 

Just now, peterborofox said:

Aside from the obvious motm Kasper....I thought Perez has had one of his better games. More on the ball and better touches and link up play when he's through the middle. 

Pérez very frustrating. Does some good stuff then ruins it by being knocked off the ball or a bad pass. I think Tielemans has been good in last two games 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

MotM was Peter Schmeichel - you're reverse retro, get it right.

The old hands Schmeichel and Vardy (welcome back, Jamie!) were head and shoulders above everyone else tonight.

Ndidi the biggest disappointment. Really sloppy. And Justin is no Ricardo - we really miss his world-class quality. As for Perez, he is obviously better suited to that position than on the wing but remains a frustrating player to watch.

Kasper has been outstanding since the break! Probably his best form in the premier league for me... yea his distribution isn’t perfect but I think all keepers have that in their locker.

credit where it’s due, he been superb! Even when dealing with crosses!!! Hope he keeps up this form till he retires 🤣🤣

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I’ve been doing these for years and I’ve never known what the second yellow circle in the view results part. I guess this is the time to find out what?

These are your ratings

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Which 5% think the manager should go lol ?

probably the same 5% thought Ranieri should go in the Everton (H) match ratings four years ago.

4 Soyuncu, Barnes

7 Kasper, Vardy, Gray, Tielemans

6 Everyone else

Kasper MOTM, would have been an 8 or 9 if his kicking was better.

Poor passing all over the park, better pressing though. Looked a bit shaky at the back but much of that can probably be put down to coming up against two of the trickiest wide men in the division either side of our back 3.

Soyunchu and Evans getting away with it in these ratings when they have a bad game as per. Yeah they've both had great seasons but both were crap today.

Bennett wasn't great but Soyunchu was way worse and Bennett being rated less than him is clearly not being based on this game alone.

Edited by Sampson