Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Names/Profile Pictures

KingCarr21. Nothing exciting, it was the name I chose as a 21 year old when I got a PlayStation. Carr is my surname and of course I am a King lol 

So ive kind of stuck with that name ever since.

My profile pic ive just changed to Captain Levi from Attack on Titan. A pic of one of my fave scenes (him taking down the Beast Titan, you don't mess with Levi lol)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wolfox said:

My name represents the animal associated with my two favourite teams

in order of preference 

Wolves (Wolf)

Leicester (Fox)

Avtar…. Who doesn’t like a stuffed squirrel galloping around on a horse?

11 hours ago, murphy said:

I would clear this up if I were you.

This reads like you are a Wolves fan before you are a Leicester fan?  ...Rather than Wolf being your name.

Unless that's what you intended in which case I renounce you and deny any previous association whatsoever.

I was amusing myself…. Can’t stand Wolves!!!  I do like my Wolf name though, which is why I did a Wolf Fox mash up…

Please don’t renounce me, I’m not sure I could bare it :nono:

13 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I was amusing myself…. Can’t stand Wolves!!!  I do like my Wolf name though, which is why I did a Wolf Fox mash up…

Please don’t renounce me, I’m not sure I could bare it :nono:

ahem...bear it.

OK, I mean who else would correct your spelling for you?  :)

7 minutes ago, murphy said:

ahem...bear it.

OK, I mean who else would correct your spelling for you?  :)

Agh…. I thought that as I was typing it…. Damn my tenuous grasp of the English language…. My Mum (the English teacher) is constantly correcting me!

• Like 1

Avatar is obviously a self portrait and despite my Leicester roots, I live down south (Amongst all them real and would be cocker-knee sparrows)

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I've had the "spacemunky" name on forums/messenger/etc pretty much since I've been online.

Ive been asked if if was inspired by Tyler Durden's quote from Fight Club. Love the film, but I had the name a few years before it came out in '99.

It was really just something random and since "spacemonkey" was taken(on either yahoo or AOL lol), I went with the "munky" spelling after Korn's guitarist.

My current profile pic is the kit of the team from where my dad was born and the team he supported: Notts County.

Be honest, It wouldnt let you have spankmonkey or spankmunky right?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Mine is pretty self explanatory but I'm thinking of changing it to an image of a man being downtrodden by his wife. Anyone got a source?

Bring your camera to my house. :(

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Avatar is obviously a self portrait and despite my Leicester roots, I live down south (Amongst all them real and would be cocker-knee sparrows)

That explains so much to me. I always thought your U/N was based an a foreign language but now Dahnsouff makes perfect sense. Thanks. My life is more complete now.

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

That explains so much to me. I always thought your U/N was based an a foreign language but now Dahnsouff makes perfect sense. Thanks. My life is more complete now.

You are welcome. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Since the start it was Michael the Work Geordie after Michael off Partridge - then changed it circa summer 2013 when we signed big Ignasi.

Current pic is the UKs premier sports breakfast broadcaster

Problem is that, with many avatars of actual people, others associate that image as the real you. Like I think Jattdogg is actually a hot baseball cheerleader!

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

This is like when I found out kinowe Soori was Wooki’s dad based on it being an anagram of Wooki Senior. Needed a brandy and a lie down after that one let me tell ya! 

@Stadt

25 minutes ago, Manini said:

This is like when I found out kinowe Soori was Wooki’s dad based on it being an anagram of Wooki Senior. Needed a brandy and a lie down after that one let me tell ya! 

@Stadt

mind-blown.gif?w=580%26h=435&f=1&nofb=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Parafox said:

Problem is that, with many avatars of actual people, others associate that image as the real you. Like I think Jattdogg is actually a hot baseball cheerleader!

You'd assume right - I am of course the nation's most revered weekday breakfast anchor on sports radio, baby!

KingsX refers to my favorite player, favorite band, and myself.  It’s also a literal description of my profile pic

ProfilePic.thumb.JPG.66f8bf04be4262da42ce561b81b4983f.JPG

The “C” is the Cleveland Indians logo.  So, my lifelong and new sports obsessions.

I got started with GIMP (the poor man’s Photoshop) to make that avatar and have been out of control with silly picture jokes ever since.  Sorry!

• Like 1