Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RumbleFox

Names/Profile Pictures

34 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I've explained it on here before, but Facecloth comes from a misunderstanding whilst playing football when I was about 15. All my mates referred to me by my then last name, Aistrup, someone misheard and and thought they were calling me Facecloth.

:nigel:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

But he's from Scotland so is it a Govan kiss?

Haha Paisley these days. Although I’m from Burton on Trent originally so maybe just a “ay up me duck” and a marmite jar to the throat? X 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

It’s ok, I’m like 6’1” and weigh less than 11 stone so I’m pretty weak. X 

it's ok mate, i'd sooner buy you a pint than fight you. I'm 46 and ache like a bastard after doing some painting so god knows what a scrap would do to me!

Just now, stripeyfox said:

it's ok mate, i'd sooner buy you a pint than fight you. I'm 46 and ache like a bastard after doing some painting so god knows what a scrap would do to me!

It’d be like the fight outta Bridget Jones I imagine? (Not that I’ve watched it obvs).

I speak Spanish, spent some time working out there, hence a Spanish username about Leicester which roughly translates to Come on the Foxes. Although I also deliberately mistranslated it, Vamos Leicester would be the actual translation, but I prefer Arriba Los Zorros even if it makes no sense.

Should definitely have changed it to 'Campeones de Inglaterra' after 2016! 

Kopfkino is nonsense German and as @Stadt knows German words are a pre requisite of trying to seem cool whilst being as far from cool as humanly possible.

I changed it from KingGTF cos I lost some of the lust for Gary Taylor Fletcher but I realise the error of my ways now he has accepted me on LinkedIn and will name the first racehorse I have after him. 

The picture is Crystal Ocean and Poet's Word in the King George at Ascot, no particular reason just an awesome photo. 

Edited by Kopfkino
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

I speak Spanish, spent some time working out there, hence a Spanish username about Leicester which roughly translates to Come on the Foxes. Although I also deliberately mistranslated it, Vamos Leicester would be the actual translation, but I prefer Arriba Los Zorros even if it makes no sense.

Should definitely have changed it to 'Campeones de Inglaterra' after 2016! 

"Up the Foxes!"......perfect sense!

It has nothing to do with Frank Sinatra.

Pondo Sinatra is the main character in a film from 1985 called Party Animal.  He goes to college but struggles with the ladies so sells his soul to the devil, invents an aphrodisiac, becomes irresistible to the opposite sex & eventually dies in a stampede of fat women.

It's Bronson in my favourite scene from my favourite film

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Dave said:

My names is Dave and I am quite tall. Always loved the old Pot Noodle adverts with Big Dave.

My friend at school was called big Dave because of this so I ended up as little Dave. Neither of us were called Dave. 

• Haha 1