Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Weston McKennie

1 hour ago, TeaMen Tom said:

I think he's a lot better than Hamza when it comes to getting forward. Might be a real nice fit next to Ndidi. 

...love his energy and mindset!!!

Whoever plays with Wilf should be running the team and he is not at present in a position to boss these players.

I would love him to be here for squad depth but lucking at Diallo to fulfill that part of the equation.

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Tanner says it’s happening ....

Where does he say this? Wouldn’t mind if it were to happen to be fair as he looks like a talented young lad..... but another cm wouldn’t be top of my hit list lol 

27 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Where is this?

26 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Where does he say this? Wouldn’t mind if it were to happen to be fair as he looks like a talented young lad..... but another cm wouldn’t be top of my hit list lol 

23 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Fake account 😂

23 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Just clocked it... it’s another 1 of those virgin created accounts 

Oh ffs .... how small does someone’s cock have to be to make them do stuff like that .....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, waylander said:

Or in our trouser 😉

I had an Austrian Wasp up my shorts last night.  Frigging sting worse that Sporting Lisbon.

• Haha 2

On 18/07/2020 at 00:42, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Top player but think he'd be out of reach and not sure he's the type of midfielder required anyway, shelling out a wedge for him would be negligence given the strengthening required in forward areas.

We need a CB as well so I really can't see us doing a deal for a CM when we have Ndidi, Choudhury, Mendy, Praet and Tielemans on the books still. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

Leaving Schalke for Hertha? Wow, how the mighty have fallen.

Would definitely have taken McKennie here next season as the replacement for Amartey in the squad as the utility man, think the boys gonna be a very good player. 

Hertha got a shed load of cash at the moment. Spent in the region of 250 million euros in 2020

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

We need a CB as well so I really can't see us doing a deal for a CM when we have Ndidi, Choudhury, Mendy, Praet and Tielemans on the books still. 

..you are right about where our real focus should be!!!

Mckennie can carry and take us up the pitch. Appears more resilient in the midfield area and a lot more dynamic that the aforementioned people. You have to take Youri out of the equation as he provides a different expertise in respect of creativity.

Would be happy to have him in the team, another option we can utilise.

Praet - the verdict is out on him.

Mendy - safe, lacks mobility.

Choudhury - needs to be playing regularly, needs a full season away.

1 minute ago, Leicester_brfox said:

He’s said that he wants first team football and I don’t think he’ll get ahead of Ndidi . Can’t see this one happening

I agree he probably won't be ahead of Ndidi, but I'm sure there'll be a lot of rotation this season. It's a condensed season and we have Europa League to squeeze in, as well. There will be plenty of opportunites for squad players.

He does fit the model of a kid with plenty of upside who needs what Leicester can likely give him - minutes.  He'll also give the club more exposure in the US so there's a marketing benefit.  I would think that he's someone they'd be very interested in signing.