Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
29 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Mings is having an absolute nightmare

That'll make him a certainty for Southgate's next squad along with Maguire, Alexander-Arnold, Stones and Chilwell

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Bruce always plays strikers out of position it’s just terrible management. Gayle has been playing on the wing.

Gayle and Joelinton out wide, and Fraser down the middle. Makes no sense.

Tried to watch the Newcastle vs Villa game but sacked it off. God they're both awful. Villa are really empty of ideas without Jacky. I have mates who are die hard Toon fans but I struggle to have any enthusiasm for them staying up. The team has no talent, Brucey is a terrible manager and their owner is scum of the earth. I know how much the team means to the city so its sad but maybe drop the lot into the Championship and the owner will finally sell. 

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

Harsh on Stones to be in there, he has been outstanding this season. 

How good is he when he's got Maguire and Chilwell alongside him

45 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Mings is having an absolute nightmare

Can’t stand him. Imagine if he was good as he thinks he is. He’d have the best centre half in the world. Over rated. Shouts loud so he’s obviously decent. 

2 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

That's worrying

Not really, not sure how much you’ve seen of him this season, but, he’s matured as a player and is finally becoming the player many thought he would be when he first went to Man City.