Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Funny that earlier in the season everyone was happy to see West Ham up with us "disrupting the big six", now they're not going away and threatening our CL spot they're not so welcome lol 

Absolutely this. It's jolly nice seeing teams disrupting the 'big six', if it's at the expense of CL football for us, it bloody well isn't.

5 hours ago, Babylon said:

Yeah I do... unless their winning means we finish below 4th, in which case I'll hate them forever. 

If 3 or 4 of the big 6 miss out on top 4/6 this season you can see them accelerating all their breakaway plans and/or changing competitions/qualifying to favour them. 

1 hour ago, Bazly said:

Have you heard Liverpool have a few injured player. Seems to have been mentioned once or twice. Seems a couple of teams have overtaken the Pool, one Leicester City and Crystal Palace. I didn't know CP had any injury problems. Never been mentioned. Not like the Pool.

https://www.premierinjuries.com/injury-table.php

I think Palace have been hit with injuries for a while now. Yep I don't remember Hodgson or their fans whine on about it like Liverpool. It's a tricky one adding up injuries like that tho'. ManU have 7, but they're including Pogba, Phil Jones and De Gea. Is Pogba actually injured or just on a skive while his agent prepares to send out the 100th announcement that he's looking to move?   

BBC

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani "does not feel comfortable" and could move back to his native South America, his father said.

The Uruguay international, 34, joined United on a free transfer last October on an initial one-year deal having left Paris St-Germain.

He has scored seven goals in 25 appearances this season.

"There is a 60% chance that Edinson will come to South America," Luis Cavani told the TyC Sports network.

8 hours ago, davieG said:

BBC

Manchester United striker Edinson Cavani "does not feel comfortable" and could move back to his native South America, his father said.

The Uruguay international, 34, joined United on a free transfer last October on an initial one-year deal having left Paris St-Germain.

He has scored seven goals in 25 appearances this season.

"There is a 60% chance that Edinson will come to South America," Luis Cavani told the TyC Sports network.

Cant' see them offering him a new contract.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Thought that was a pen on Foden.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Thought that was a pen on Foden.

Sounds like one of those where the player didn't go down so doesn't get a penalty. 

Edited by Super_horns

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Souness calling it spot on, the refs protect each other and make it up as they go along.

But why would they not want to help get  the decision right between each other to get positive feedback rather than look silly?

Edited by Super_horns

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

But why would they not want to help get  the decision right between each other to get positive feedback rather than look silly?

Tbf my comment was more aimed at after the game. They'll come out and say they didn't think Foden was in control of the ball or something ridiculous like that, rather than saying they got it wrong. If Man City win it'll be forgotten about anyway, so shite.

• Like 1