Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

10 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

There's not a chance they get past Man City, Bayern or PSG over 2 legs.

Yeah, I'd hope so. Chelsea still worry me a little.

There's no way we'd get five Champions League spots.

If Liverpool won the CL and finished outside top 4, we will have 5 CL teams in the competition... top 4 and Liverpool, only if arsenal won the EL and Liverpool the CL would 4th place not get you a CL place 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Bamboo said:

And to think we saw him win a Premier League medal in our blue. 

Laughable 

His second last night reminded me of his goal against Watford in the title season.

Many players would've just gone for the shot straight away, but he shifted the ball a couple of feet, feigned to shoot and then pulled the trigger with a quick and powerful shot with whip. All without needing to pick his head up. Very classy.

If we had him on the right wing now with Harvey on the left, our starting 11 would be unreal. He would get so much more space than he used to when him and Vards were our only proper threats.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If Liverpool won the CL and finished outside top 4, we will have 5 CL teams in the competition... top 4 and Liverpool, only if arsenal won the EL and Liverpool the CL would 4th place not get you a CL place 

Same would be true if either Spurs or Man U won the EL and failed to make top 4. 

Team of the season so far? 

for me: 

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Días Shaw

Ndidi 

Fernandes Gundogan

Salah Kane Son 

bench: schmeichel, Fofana, Grealish, Justin, Bamford, Soucek, De Bruyne 

13 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

for me: 

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Días Shaw

Ndidi 

Fernandes Gundogan

Salah Kane Son 

I wouldn’t have your front three. I’d probably have Martinez in over Ederson. Soucek over Wilf 

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

last season we made the mistake of thinking that 5th place would be good enough for CL ref man city.  if there is any possibility that 4th would miss out then Brendan will be driving the boys on to finish no lower than third.  i would expect that he is trying to get into their heads what an achievement it would be to finish runners up. that's within our own hands. that's what we should be targeting.

No mate we was just shit for months

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, DanNDH88 said:

for me: 

Ederson

Cancelo Stones Días Shaw

Ndidi 

Fernandes Gundogan

Salah Kane Son 

No Youri? Probably deserves it more than Wilf tbh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

I was having a look, i can see tottenham making it to the europa league final this year tbh (so was looking at the dates) but i was suprised to see the final was the 26th, only three days after we play them. 

Might not be a bad time to play them especially if they have nothing on the game and a Europa Cup final.