Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Waking up here on the west coast to the sweets sounds of chelski fans groaning lol. Thank you Leeds good job!

Thought I'd tune into watch what game was next and almost spilled my cuppa. Eeeoourggh west brom vs palace?

Some games should just not be televised :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Waking up here on the west coast to the sweets sounds of chelski fans groaning lol. Thank you Leeds good job!

Thought I'd tune into watch what game was next and almost spilled my cuppa. Eeeoourggh west brom vs palace?

Some games should just not be televised :blink:

Even Palace and WBA fans don't want to watch it . Utterly horrific viewing id imagine 

Lovely result that. 

Torn on what I want to happen in MU-WH. I think ive decided I just want Man U to win. Try and limit the number of teams hunting us down. However wont turn down a draw either with both dropping points.

So rest of weekend hoping for:

Burnley to get something at Everton.

Us to win obv.

Arsenal to beat Spurs. Draw be ok.

MU to beat WH. Will settle for a draw.

Liverpool not to win at Wolves (although I'm unconvinced Liverpool have it in them to go on a good enough run.

3 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Liverpool not to win at Wolves (although I'm unconvinced Liverpool have it in them to go on a good enough run.

Their run-in is considerably (and relatively) easier than a lot of teams above them, including us. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Their run-in is considerably (and relatively) easier than a lot of teams above them, including us. 

True.

Spurs run-in looks awful. Certainly in the short term. 

1 minute ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Liverpool really are up against it. Crazy to think what price they were to not make the top 4 earlier in the season, sure I saw a 3 figure price. 

FSG literally have themselves to blame. Had a brilliant opportunity to add some depth to their defence, we picked up Fofana for ~£30/35mill.