Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Not really, not sure how much you’ve seen of him this season, but, he’s matured as a player and is finally becoming the player many thought he would be when he first went to Man City. 

I thought they were trying to off load him before the season started?

1 minute ago, StevieLynex said:

I thought they were trying to off load him before the season started?

Not sure about before the season started, I do know he’s been outstanding every time I’ve seen him play this season and a key reason why Man City went on a 20 odd game winning streak

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just me that thinks that's a bit harsh on Newcastle? Villa haven't really done much.

Probably but I'll enjoy it if they go down again and Fulham have worked hard all year to at least try and attack, try and entertain. They've got some decent players and it'll be a great turn around if they stay up. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Ashley needs to piss off and sell to someone who realises Newcastle's potential. Rather Newcastle than some of the characterless clubs currently in the premier league.

I'd rather have clubs who provide decent football. Don't care about size. Brighton and Fulham over Newcastle.

4 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Ashley needs to piss off and sell to someone who realises Newcastle's potential. Rather Newcastle than some of the characterless clubs currently in the premier league.

What's Newcastle's character? I'm curious what a "characterless club" is. Burnley or WBA? 

A draws good. Brighton and Fulham are in catching distance still and Villa don't win which is always a bonus. 

I know it's modern football and most Premier League players are probably pretty confident that they are slightly better than they really are, but Tyrone Mings is on another level, swaggers his way around a pitch like he's prime Maldini yet wouldn't look out of place in a mid table Championship team

6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Imagine now Bournemouth could say forget Woodgate... let's go for Wilder. Bournemouth go up Blades come down.

Wont be out of work for long. Can see palace tapping him up soon as possible, will be plenty after him for sure